Sign in to follow this  
kolkhoznik666

1.4 #05 bugs

16) is it even possible to get a small minimap with the spg/scout icons and make it zoomable with the L.Ctrl button?
previously i tried it with the first option in the list, but when that only had a big map in the corner, then tried the last zoomable minimap option, but that did not work either

17) the last minimap zoom option also downloads 104mb of HD minimap files, altho i only selected the Spg/scout map from there and unticked all HD minimap options...

Edited by kolkhoznik666

18) - this probably started to work randomly again...

1) handbrake is still causing issues with non-stop movements to the last direction (sav m43) - so what is the purpose of this mod anyway, if you now even have to counter-act the buggy movement instead of just turning to the desired direction yourself? so its like twice as difficult to play with this

Edited by kolkhoznik666

Handbrake mod will not cause this if you install gun stabilization mod.

well, i already have this "Horizontal stabilization in sniper mode" selected in the game settings, so i thought that i do not need that extra one anymore?

and how can i fix the 16) minimap issue

well, i definitely felt some extra movement here and i even disabled the horizontal stab in the default game menu

19) plus the scout minimap just disappeared somewhere and Alt key did not show the health circles on the map anymore (it previously just hid all of the scout icons while pressing the Alt key, but now they were just gone from the start, plus it did not show the health circles either then...)

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip