can not reinstall Wargaming center

I uninstalled WOT and WGC inorder to do a fresh install. Reason I did this is that I have been unable to access the ingame store since the tanks for bonds started. Before that I was even to swap my premium tanks like the AMX M4 49 for the Lowe for gold as well as my Alpine Tiger for the T54 mod1. Now when I try to install the WGC to install WOT, it gives an error "unable to download Wargaming.net Game Center. Please check your internet connection." things I did to troubleshoot

1. Ran it as admin

2. checked folder permissions are allowed

3. restarted almost 5 times

4. turned off Firewall and Windows defender

Nothing seemed to work.

Please anyone, help me please. I attached the screenshots for the error including that of the WGchecker the support team instructed me to use and failed as well. :(

WGCheck.error.jpg

unable to install WGC.jpg

48 minutes ago, Quaksen said:

It's probably best you share the screenshots and such with Wargaming support, so they can help you out.

I would suggest double checking that you don't have something blocking the connection.

I have sent the screens to WG support, unfortunately it's the 2nd day now still no response. :( Btw, are you able to instruct me how to check if there's something blocking the connection? Thanks man :)

Edited by Alyaspogi

Well, it has just been weekend, they should get back to you today.

And no, not really. Try to make sure you don't have two firewalls or internet security software running, you mentioned turning Windows ones off, but if you have another one, that might still be on.

2 hours ago, Quaksen said:

Well, it has just been weekend, they should get back to you today.

And no, not really. Try to make sure you don't have two firewalls or internet security software running, you mentioned turning Windows ones off, but if you have another one, that might still be on.

Thanks man and no, I dont have other anti virus software...btw I just found out its not with my ISP as I was able to install it on another pc(laptop) but I cant play the game there due to low gpu issues :(

1 hour ago, Quaksen said:

That makes it even more weird.

You could try to compare network settings on the two, beyond that, I don't know really. Hope WG might have some answers when they reply to you.

Thanks again, man. But my pc is the one with firewall turned off, so I really don't understand. Mine would also have the more complete apps like .net framework, Microsoft visual basics, etc. I might try to reformat later if I have time :(