In game XVM stats

Same, but I'm using Aslain's panels.  Was working fine with the first version.   Hasn't since the current.

Don't see anything on XVM site about it being down or issues.  Also made sure I was active (i was) on it and reinstalled mods.  No change.

Gonna roll back to the first version from earlier today to see if that makes a difference.

I''ll post after I do so regardless of the results.

I think it has something to do with the anonymizer. It was working fine for me, xvm i mean, until I decided to try anonymizer, after that even after disabling anonymizer and deleting the files in %appdata% and even reinstalling Aslain's modpack, xvm ingame still won't show. :(

Apparently the XVM Dev team is now testing disabling XVM stats if you have the anonymizer enabled.  From the KoreanRandom site, XVM Dev Quote

At the moment, the order is as follows: if our server detects that the player has hidden his nickname, he loses access to the statistics of other players in the battle for the next 12 hours. Then the detection procedure is repeated.
Accordingly, in order to see the statistics of all players again, you need to open your nickname and wait for the access to resume (it will happen automatically).

1 hour ago, afganhuladancer said:

sso i reinstalled the mod pack again twice and after the 3rd time the stats started showing up.

I'm gonna guess cause it's been 12 hours since you've disabled the anonymizer based on this.

4 hours ago, zavar said:

Apparently the XVM Dev team is now testing disabling XVM stats if you have the anonymizer enabled.  From the KoreanRandom site, XVM Dev Quote

• Upvote 1

Confirmed.  If you run a battle with the Anonymizer turned on, that battle you will have XVM stats on the other players. The next battle you will not have stats, and you will not for the next 12 hrs.  (At 11 hrs 55 mins no stats, 12 hrs 5 mins, stats)  Seems fair to me...the other players  don't have my stats, and I do not have theirs. :glasses:

My only question is; what happens to your BlackListed players ???

On 12/12/2019 at 1:34 PM, bart russell said:

Confirmed.  If you run a battle with the Anonymizer turned on, that battle you will have XVM stats on the other players. The next battle you will not have stats, and you will not for the next 12 hrs.  (At 11 hrs 55 mins no stats, 12 hrs 5 mins, stats)  Seems fair to me...the other players  don't have my stats, and I do not have theirs. :glasses:

My only question is; what happens to your BlackListed players ???

According to the forum blacklisted players and friends will not show if they are anonymized.  This has been stated by a few folks.

Not sure if they're running anonymous themselves or if they're running XVM.

But I'm gonna guess, based on that and my limited understanding of how things work, that anyone that has their stats blocked whether they're running anonymous or if they're anonymous because of XVM's changes that they won't show as blacklisted or friends on your client.

Guessing it's because the client or mod (depending on your blacklist) won't recognize an "anonymous" name whether it's a made up one or blank placeholder.

I have similar problem - ingame XVM is working fine, but after few battles it does not work. I didnt use the anonymizer, but I think that it is caused by windows sleep mode - always it happend after I have swap into desktop and go away, after 15 mins windows fall to sleep  mode and then inagame XVM does not work. After game restart is OK. I wanted to attach Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip but Aslains_WoT_Logs_Archiver does not create anything....

also i have had this problem but have found that after checking my battle results the anonomizer was activated (even though its disabled in settings) so the xvm checker is marking me as using it and giving me the 12h block

not sure if this is an issue with xvm or 1 of the mods from aslains pack but it is a strange thing to happen

No Stats work, Your mod pack is saying I am anonomized even though I am not, I even ask in game what my nickname is and they tell me my name, not a anonymized name.

I think your mod is telling XVM that your mod users are using anonymizer even though they are not.

Looks like its just about everyone who uses this mod, I have tried wgmods version and that works fine, but I like a few features that are in this mod and would love to use this one instead of wgmods very own mod pack :(

• Administrator
22 minutes ago, MightyBalls said:

No Stats work, Your mod pack is saying I am anonomized even though I am not, I even ask in game what my nickname is and they tell me my name, not a anonymized name.

I think your mod is telling XVM that your mod users are using anonymizer even though they are not.

Looks like its just about everyone who uses this mod, I have tried wgmods version and that works fine, but I like a few features that are in this mod and would love to use this one instead of wgmods very own mod pack :(

Huh? Which modpack version?

This is 

25 minutes ago, Aslain said:

The latest version.  Aslains_WoT_Modpack_Installer_v.1.7.0.2_01

27 minutes ago, Aslain said:

The first 3-5 games are fine, then it stops. In the settings of world of tanks shows me not anonymised, in the garage I am not, but on the last game I was. But not all games are showing that I am, I am assuming this might be a visual glitch. But I am still not getting any stats because of it.

11 minutes ago, bart russell said:

Interesting observation ... when  I have the Anonymizer turned on and Platoon with someone with XVM, after a couple of battles, their XVM quits too!  LOL

Probably unrelated. More likely what's happening is the XVM/PMOD conflict. If your friend uses that, XVM would quit, since it hasn't been fixed on modpack yet. XVM team only just fixed that conflict recently.