XVM in-game stats stops after 2 games

Me again with a weird one this time. It's occured with 1.7.0.0_01 1.7.0.0_03 and 1.7.0.1_00

I install my pack then play as normal. XVM in-game epeen works fine for the first two games but then it goes blank, as if i need to activate stats again (tried it) and only my wn8 shows. I've tried reinstalling but 2 games ok then broke again.

I think each time ive had the nightly build and obv XVM shows no stable version for 1.7 yet but thought it might help you/me?

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Edited by brownape
vor 30 Minuten schrieb brownape:

Me again with a weird one this time. It's occured with 1.7.0.0_01 1.7.0.0_03 and 1.7.0.1_00

I install my pack then play as normal. XVM in-game epeen works fine for the first two games but then it goes blank, as if i need to activate stats again (tried it) and only my wn8 shows. I've tried reinstalling but 2 games ok then broke again.

I think each time ive had the nightly build and obv XVM shows no stable version for 1.7 yet but thought it might help you/me?

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip 140 kB · 0 downloads

So, you want to see other peoples stats but don't want them to see yours? Pretty hypocritical if you ask me. 

2 minutes ago, Dama__ said:

Nah. XVM deactivates when you are using the anonymizer. 

That's why you can't see other peoples stats. 

Oh right cool. Didn't know that but it makes sense. Perhaps you should have said that in the 1st place eh?

Weird how it takes two games everytime to activate though

thanks

vor 4 Minuten schrieb brownape:

Oh right cool. Didn't know that but it makes sense. Perhaps you should have said that in the 1st place eh?

Weird how it takes two games everytime to activate though

thanks

Feeling a bit passive-aggressive today heh.

I think it checks every 15 or so minutes, that's why it takes 2 games. 

Oficial xvm devs:

"We started the experiment excluding the display of statistics during the battle for people with active anonymizer function. At the moment the order is as follows: if our server detects that the player has hidden his nickname, he loses access to the statistics of other players in the battle for the next 12 hours. Then the detection procedure is repeated. Therefore, to see the statistics of all players again, you must share your nickname and wait for access to resume (this will happen automatically). We will also add relevant in-game notifications and explanations to your account. The decision is not final and may change."

:glasses::yum: