Team WN8 with Win Chance

Blue6

Hello,

Since version 1.7.0.0 # 02
is the "Mod Show Team WN8 with Win Chance" taken out of the entire mod package with the note "Stopped to work".
Is there any information whether the "Mod Show Team WN8 with Win Chance" will work again at some point and is included in the Aslains mod package?

Thank you very much

good shot :-)

Alex

• Administrator

v1.7.0.0 #02 (11-12-2019):
- updated contour icons: Mirukii, Panzerschiffer, LegionLost
- updated On battle results statistics by RaJCeL [fix]
- updated sounds Echoes of War [restart loop fix]
- updated MoE Extended config and disabled Tech-tree portion of mod
- updated Ping Spam Blocker by champi [author fixed it]
- updated Damage Panel: LegionLost
- updated crosshair: LegionLost
- added HD minimap ShuraBB
- added Extended friends & blacklist
- removed: Show Team WN8 with Win Chance [stopped to work]

7 hours ago, lordyf15 said:

I no longer see the XVM win prediction on the battle screen nor offered on Aslains mod.  Is that a XVM issue?

Probably because it wasn't that accurate before and since people are now anonymised, it's even LESS useful now.

Merged the two threads, we don't need two threads on the same and both being posted in :)

Personal opinion on the win change mod: It's useless. No two battles are ever the exact same when there's 30 random factors behind 30 computers.

And even less accurate in team games - random stats has no meaning in team games really. In team games everyone works together, in random battles, 1-3 people work together.

the win chance is not important but the team  wn8 value is good info when you compare teams in advance , stronghold, etc, and I ddint start those other 2 threads of this , so dont blame me. You should have merged them earlier, if you want to avoid discussion of same thing in many threads.

Edited by Ma7rix
15 hours ago, Quaksen said:

Didn't blame you in my message at all. I didn't name anyone.

You can see WN8 info without a seperate mod though, just regular XVM. :blush1:

you cant see total team wn8 with regular xvm, and Im  not sure if this is right forum to arque about mods, because this is forum of Aslains mod pack.

Edited by Ma7rix
vor 1 Stunde schrieb Aslain:

Good news, it seem to work. At least in my current battle. I will include it in the modpack udpate.

@Aslain: I wonder how much time you invest daily / monthly in your mod pack? :-O

!!! A big compliment and an even bigger thank you !!!  :-)

Alex

@Aslain: And I think there is a "Christmas bonus" from me as a small acknowledgment ....  :-)

All the best and happy times.

Alex

1 hour ago, Ma7rix said:

you cant see total team wn8 with regular xvm, and Im  not sure if this is right forum to arque about mods, because this is forum of Aslains mod pack.

Not arguing, but you seem to misunderstand most of what I've said, so. :confused:

(Really, telling a moderator that it's a forum of Aslain's modpack.. and we're discussing that - note the general discussion, and discussion is about the mod in question)