Camera Freezing in Match

I'm having an issue where randomly in a game, my camera will basically freeze in place while certain elements continue to move (My ship keeps moving on its own without camera follow, enemy ships stop, UI is responsive). I've had this happen with both surface ships and carriers.

I have tried running in safe-mode which solves the issue however I'd much rather play with mods. I've had this issue both with and without running camera mods. It seems to have started since 0.8.11 dropped. I've attached a video of what it looks like. I have also run the Check & Repair in WGC multiple times as well as do a clean install of the mods including clearing the installer cache.

It's been happening kinda frequently/infrequently (maybe at least once every 1-3 days). I pretty much have to Alt+F4 out of the game then reboot into safe mode to actually play again.

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip

that was my issue as well but sometimes besides my camera freezing up i would also freeze at the loading screen before the match starts and stay on the loading screen till i alt f4 and delete all my mods. not using any loading screen mod or can camera mod i even removed the flag mod and it still happens

Edited by TheDarkDragon123