Lock up at start of Battle

I have tried many things and I still have the problem.

After starting a battle and getting the list of players on both sides, the game starts for the other players but I never get past the list page.  

It seems to happen whenever I select a different tank for battle.  If I play the same tank as the last battle I haven't had this issue.

I have played the game without the modpack and never had this issue.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Edited by dragon6actual
Added log file
5 hours ago, dragon6actual said:

After starting a battle and getting the list of players on both sides, the game starts for the other players but I never get past the list page.  

It seems to happen whenever I select a different tank for battle.  If I play the same tank as the last battle I haven't had this issue.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zipUnavailable

The exact thing happens to me as well. Certain tanks seems to cause it. I have to ctrl+alt+delete and close the game and then restart and enter the battle up to a minute later. 

6 hours ago, Interface2037 said:

The exact thing happens to me as well. Certain tanks seems to cause it. I have to ctrl+alt+delete and close the game and then restart and enter the battle up to a minute later. 

Me too.  I thought at first it was certain tanks also but if my first battle is with one of the tanks I thought was causing the issue, I can repeatedly use that tank and not have a problem.  But when I switch to any other tank is when the game locks up.   The thing is that doesn't always happen.   Like I said earlier, I repeated this usage with the same tanks in safe mode (no mods) and never had a problem.  I also thought it could be a crew problem.  I used a non-premium tank for a few battles where everything worked fine.  Then I switched the crew to a similar premium tank and some times I would get the lock up.  But not enough to say that was the issue.  Same thing with Camo, nets, Binoculars and tool boxes.  No repeatable pattern.

• Administrator
13 hours ago, dragon6actual said:

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip 250.42 kB · 0 downloads

Does it happen without XVM?

• 4 weeks later...