Game freezing up

During different Co-op battles my game will freeze up, mostly when I try typing in the chat during the battle. I don't have any chat mods that I know, and not sure why the game freezes up when I try typing in chat. Once I realized the game froze up, I exited the battle them restarted the game and it was fine until the end of the battle. I ran a check on the game and sent the report with this email. I also added a replay of one of my battles that the game froze up during the battle and the Log.zip files. Hopefully this will help figure out why the game is freezing up. Thank you for any help you can gize me. 

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip 20200101_080055_PASC210-Worcester_44_Path_warrior.wowsreplay WoWS_report.wgc

I had similiar issues with game freezing up everytime I tried to play. It had nothing to do with the mods. I had to reset my video card software (Nvidia Control Panel) back to the defaults and not make any changes. As soon as I did I havent had anymore problems with the game freezing up.

• Upvote 1