Crash after mouse click

Hi guys,

After the last Aslain update I get reguary (10-20%) a crash after moving or cklick the mouse. Either a crash to the desktop or the sreen is frozen and I have to restart the fame. It works fine without any mods. I made a file integrity check as recommend.

Has somebody the same problem or any idea for a solution?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards from Berlin

panzer_wim 

problem.zip

I am sorry to bother you again. I've installed the update from yesterday and got new and similar problems. The game crashes to the desktop after the starting screen, most often when the counter begins to ticking. It happens about every 5th game. Sometimes and very seldom crashes to the dektop.

Please could you help again.

Thanks in advance.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

• Administrator

Played several battles using same mods like yourself, and encountered no issues. You can try to uninstall hitzones koreanrandom, there was one person who couldn't use it due to crashes, but it's probably something wrong on his pc only.

• Like 1

Same for me - also had crashes 2 desktop and switching back to Esther solved it (I didn't change anything else THIS time - tried several other things before [switching from stable to nightly xvm, changing crosshair,...] but since I had these crashes only on T7+ it HAD to do something with the models or (gun)sounds of the tanks in these tiers)

Edited by Suicide_Commando