Font with Player or Tank names in Minimap

It is possible to change the Font or can someone tell me how i can change it self ?

For me the Font is to big and kursiv i dont like....

When the Icon Symbols from Tanks are small ( 0.65 or 0.85 ) or when they in size 1:! for me the Font is to big/tall

Can someone help pls ? thx :D

• Administrator

To change font face please edit those files, mainly the first one, but also the second one, depends on what are you installing.

c:\Games\World_of_Tanks_EU\res_mods\configs\xvm\Aslain\minimapLabelsTemplates.xc
c:\Games\World_of_Tanks_EU\res_mods\configs\xvm\Aslain\minimapLabelsTemplatesAlt.xc

• Administrator

In example, if you want to change vehicle name font and size edit that:

"vehicleSpotted": {
      "$ref": { "path":"def.defaultItem" },
      "x": 2,
      "y": -1,
      "flags": [ "ally", "enemy", "squadman", "teamKiller", "spotted", "alive" ],
      "textFormat": { "size": 8 },
      "format": "<font color='{{.minimap.labelsData.colors.txt.{{sys-color-key}}}}'>{{vehicle}}</font>"
    },

"textFormat": { "size": 8 }, <- here you have font size of 8 points, to make it smaller change let's say to 6.

For the font face it's more complicated:

Change:

"format": "<font color='{{.minimap.labelsData.colors.txt.{{sys-color-key}}}}'>{{vehicle}}</font>"

To:

"format": "<font face='nameofyourfont' color='{{.minimap.labelsData.colors.txt.{{sys-color-key}}}}'>{{vehicle}}</font>"

Where the nameofyourfont should be the name of your font ;) i.e.  font face='Arial'

Good luck with experimenting.

ya okä...i experiment with this file but i make a misktake...took 2 different colours for my ally team and so i thought the tank symblos must be anywhere :)

can u explain for what exactly ist txt,dot and lostDot in this file ?

and is there a program i can test the changes instantly...not so funny to load wot and look and then quit wot and load again after changes :D

Edited by FUZZELBIRNE

Some 1 can tell me where i can find the file for the colours from the tanksymbols in the Minimap

minimapLabelsData

minimapLabelsTemplates

minimapLabelsTemplatesAlt

are not the files where i can change the colour from the Tanksymbols in minimap

Color from PLayernames can i change....but the Tank Symblos are in the same Color from WG :scream: