3 issues: Oldskool info panel, aiming timer, arty crosshair

Hey Aslain,

I have been using your pack for quite a while now and I want to thank you for the great work you're doing. You are helping the modding community a lot!

However, I have identified three issues lately. They don't make the game unplayable, but are annoying nonetheless.

1. Oldskool's tank info panel has problems with displaying HE. It will always display the same characteristics that your own tank has. For example, if I'm playing in the 703 II (122), it will wrongly display 61 pen and 530 dmg on all other tanks as well. Also, when playing arty, it only displays the top line (AP) and "None None None" in the second one.

2. The russian aiming timer (to the right of the crosshair) will disappear when you switch the view mode for arty (G by default). The workaround is to press shift, G, shift, shift (by default) when you first play arty in a session.

3. All arty crosshairs will sometimes stop displaying the shell flight time with a div/0 error (NaN). Also, the more advanced ones will stop displaying all shell info. I'm forced to have a modded one because of the Standard+ crosshair, but I've also installed Oldskool's shell flight indicator since it works all the time and is easier to read. This is a weird bug because it will work fine for a few battles and then suddenly breaks.

I've included some logs as required, but I don't think they will be necessary.

I hope I've given you enough information to fix these issues. Once again, they aren't urgent/gamebreaking, so don't hurry.

logs.zip

• Administrator

Cheers :)

1. Passed it on to OldSkool. No response from him so far.

2. This is a protanki mod I have no control over it and I'm not in touch with them, you have to live with that or drop the mod for now.

3. Try without a crosshair mod (standard+), many (if not all) crosshairs require an update, but the person who is handling them is not always fast, I got some info that he will try to update them for 1.7.1.0, maybe it will fix this issue.

Thanks for reporting.

• Upvote 1