Vanilla panels and windows in battle

Hi! I don't know if this is the right section but I need some help with the mod installer.

I used the modpack "XVM panels and windows in battle" that shows you players rankings right before and during battles, but since I noticed that it made me play worse (seeing that we are all tomatoes (as I am) but 4 unicums in the enemy team make me take the battle in the wrong way) I wanted to use the vanilla ones. So I tried to uncheck all the options in the installers but when I start a game I see all the same the xmv panel with the players colours and stats. What can I do to not see all of this? I don't want to disable all of XVM because of the hangar utility mod like the clock, the carousel and so on, but I don't wanna see what my or enemy team are alike, how can I get back the vanilla player list interface in battle?

TL;DR I like the modpack but I don't like to see how bad is my team or good is the enemy one, what can I do? I did a screen of my setup configuration in the tab "XVM panels and windows (in battle) but I still see the xvm rating when I play.

Cattura.PNG

_Aslains_Installer_CompList.log

Edited by Viasus
  • Administrator

It's better to check what you want to see instead of unchecking it all - you will get default XVM if you uncheck. 

If you don't want to see colored players or stats disable XVM services. I have no XVM Player's Panel without any stats that looks like a game default one, but I can make a one if it's needed.

Il 23/1/2020 Alle 11:48, Aslain ha scritto:

It's better to check what you want to see instead of unchecking it all - you will get default XVM if you uncheck. 

If you don't want to see colored players or stats disable XVM services. I have no XVM Player's Panel without any stats that looks like a game default one, but I can make a one if it's needed.

Oh, now I get it. Ok, I'll try to simply disable XVM then.

7 hours ago, Viasus said:

Oh, now I get it. Ok, I'll try to simply disable XVM then.

The newest modpack has:

- added XVM Player's Panel option: without stats and colors
- added XVM Battle Loading option: without stats and colors
- added XVM Statistics tab option: without stats and colors