Marks of Excellence Extended

Can someone explain the numbers?

Is the Mod glitching, are the numbers correct, am I just a complete moron?

The attached jpg's are of one battle in my St. Emil:

I have one mark of excellence and the Max. damage (presumably for the game in which I marked) of 3177.

In garage, the Mod shows current at 67.29% [884], past the 65%:855, 85%:1117 and 95%:1480.

I have no idea what the numbers for each % level are. They can't total of damage and assisted.

The in-game report shows 68%:[7650], which according to the description, is the damage required to reach 68%.

As my Max damage is 3177, 7650 makes no sense.

Please help! 

WOT WFT 1.jpg

WOT WTF 3.jpg

WOT WTF 2.jpg

Marks are obtained through average combined damage, over many battles. Also takes into account what kind of damage that everyone else does, in the past 14 days.

884 is the combined to retain the current percentage. As your mark rises, the values may change. (Current moving average combined)

7650 is what you would need in one battle, to raise 0.54% in one go.

If you do less, you'll gain less than 0.54% in that particular battle.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, ImBonzo said:

Ah, I see, I think. Thank you very much. No glitch. I am a moron.

To verify my understanding...I would need to raise my average combined to 1117 to get #2?

And you typed 54%. Did you mean 68%?

I wrote 0.54% :blush1:

Which is the difference between what you have (67.46%), and 68% (in the screenshot with the 7650 number)

And yeah, roughly. The more battles you play, the more accurate the numbers will be. During the first battles on a new tank, the numbers will be way off.

You cannot look at the average numbers in the service record though, since it doesn't use all of your battles. (Talking about the ones that say, in your screenshot, 712+187)