Lost all camo, binos, and consumables

After last 2 times I've updated the mod after a WOT update, I lost all consumables, binos and camo nets.  Last time I managed to get all of those things back after some major messing around and running the mod several more times and kept trying things with auto resupply of consumables and auto reload of equipment.  I cannot get it to work.  I've lost millions of credits worth of equipment and consumables.  I'm sure there is an easy fix... I just cant figure it out.  any help would be appreciated.  If I get it figured out, i'll edit post.  THX!

Quaksen - you beat me to it.:blush1:

If your running the mods from Auxilium, it hasn't been updated yet. Your stuff is still there.

v1.7.1.0 #00 (28-01-2020):
- initial compatibility with WoT 1.7.1.0
- removed temporary until they're updated: XVM stable, Change client language PL, Battle Results window (few), Loading wheel, Arty Projecticle Flight Time by budy69x, Auxilium: Region changer (Multiclient), Auxilium: Enable auto-mounting of equipment

Edited by TST_V
Update

Seriously, they are not in the depot.  There is one camo net and one bino in there.  I had one on every TD.  I've got 97 TD's.  I never dismount and remount those Items.  Maybe that was foolish but never considered it an option I wanted.   It happened last time there was a WOT update too.  I'm not saying they are gone forever, but this happened exactly the same way last update.  Its been fine for some time now but it was/is frustrating until all the stuff shows back up.  If I recall it was a day or 2 later.

EDIT:Ok so they don't show like 90 of each in the depot, but if I click on each TD, I can load them manually.  So they appear to be there like I thought.  Just don't show in the depot.  Im sure the Auxilium update will fix it later.  

Edited by biggamedale

I decided to make an account just to answer to this frustrating waltzing around going on here. 

What's wrong in the claims here: Auxilium's mod doesn't mount equipment, so it must be in the depot. (that could be true by itself, but is not the cause for the problem)
Why is it wrong: Auxilium's auto-mount is not the initial process and requires available equipment in the depot first. The reporting user says he's missing equipment from the depot, so auto-mounting can't be claimed to be a problem in the first place.
What's the actual issue: Auxilium not working means the (for example 10 camo nets/repair kits/binos) used on (for example a total of 50 tanks) are not getting DEMOUNTED in the first place, so are not visible in the depot, nor able to be auto-mounted if that part of the mod still worked.  

Solution: One simply has to find the tanks last using those and de-mounting them. Finding just one tank with a mounted desired piece of equipment and hovering above said equipment tells you how many you currently have applied on vehicles (and on which ones) and in depot. To cure paranoia, you could always contact support and ask them to check if any equipment has been sold. I've had such confirmations done. 
How I know? : It's not the first time and it's very frustrating to go back to manual equipment shuffling. I know from personal experience.

As said above: mods don't sell your gear unless you explicitly decide to through a mod.

Edited by Cerber91
On 1/30/2020 at 6:41 PM, biggamedale said:

Seriously, they are not in the depot.  There is one camo net and one bino in there.  I had one on every TD.  I've got 97 TD's.  I never dismount and remount those Items.  Maybe that was foolish but never considered it an option I wanted.   It happened last time there was a WOT update too.  I'm not saying they are gone forever, but this happened exactly the same way last update.  Its been fine for some time now but it was/is frustrating until all the stuff shows back up.  If I recall it was a day or 2 later.

EDIT:Ok so they don't show like 90 of each in the depot, but if I click on each TD, I can load them manually.  So they appear to be there like I thought.  Just don't show in the depot.  Im sure the Auxilium update will fix it later.  

Well, if you had 1 Camo Net, and 1 Bino, and then used the mod to move them between the tanks, then of course you only have 1 of each, you wouldn't just magically get 97 of them after buying 1 :)

You see them on the other tanks, since the mod moves it from the previous to the selected tank. You still only have 1 of each, if you only bought 1 of each.

Would just like to update that with the latest version, Auxiliary's equipment feature is re-added and works once again. Make sure to activate it when downloading the latest version (as of now- release 4)

You have to re-equip items manually at first yourself. You don't need to start a game to test the auto-equip, just select between different tanks.

Edited by Cerber91