You have been disconnected from the server + other issues

I have been having this issue since the recent micropatch. It would tell me I have been disconnected from the server but it also still logged me in. I would see the garage but not my tanks, sometimes I could click battle and sometimes I couldn't, but when I did I would eventually enter battle to a partially loaded map that was very distracting to perform well with it. I have attached my log file, and I also have screenshots. Im not sure if my log did it right, as it wanted some kind of diskette for a batch file or something. I launched the game in safe mode and it works fine. I checked it for errors and it was fine, and I even reinstalled it. I really want to play the game again with my mods and I just need to know which one is causing the issues right now.

unknown.png?width=1201&height=676

unknown.png?width=1201&height=676

image.thumb.png.39e95e22d72393721272dc497379585a.png

image.png

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

I was having the same issue -- turned out to be an old mod that I had created that included SWF's that have worked for  multiple patches -- but finally got in the way.    this may not apply to you -- but oddly I was seeing the same behavior.

Make sure you do not have any old "favorite" mods in use.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, kupjones said:

I was having the same issue -- turned out to be an old mod that I had created that included SWF's that have worked for  multiple patches -- but finally got in the way.    this may not apply to you -- but oddly I was seeing the same behavior.

Make sure you do not have any old "favorite" mods in use.

Can confirm, I was going for a Girls Und Panzer theme through a combo of mods outside of the pack, like icons voices and such. It has also worked for several patches like yours, until now. I just need to slowly reapply each one until I find out which one isn't working. I installed only the modpack and the game works. I will see soon which one is too outdated...

Edited by FlashExplorer
  • Like 1