why so many mod pack update?

Hello guys 

I am not a computer expert and I enjoy using your mods. 

that said my gemuime question is: why it is necessary to have almost every day a new mod update? 

Today I just dowload version 3 and all of a suden game crash and when I restart I get a message that the new version 4 is available!! 

is it really so imperative? wouldn't be better to update once a week? 

Thanks for your answer and your great job

• Administrator

In my opinion it's necessary keep updating the modpack, there is a lot of mods, and I have to keep'em all updated and fixed, I also add new features and options from time to time. If you don't like, don't download new updates, I don't force to update, however I strongly recommend to keep the modpack up-to-date.

when u have your mods from this modpack choosen and when it runs perfect....and when u see the newer versions in Garage when u ur game connect......you will see in a little window what Aslain updadet/changed or remove from the mod pack.....

so when the newer modpack ur mods what u chossen not change or make better then u dont need to download it every day.....

i am load everyday, if i see in garage a new modpack version, the newest version down...the good thing in this modpack is that the installer remember ur choosen mods in this modpack...so it takes maximum 2 minutes to install new version.....

if u have a bad internet conection ir a low download rate.....download the modpack when u sleep or u go to toilet or sometimes else when u not use ur PC to gamble WOT :)

Edited by FUZZELBIRNE