UPDATED - Shells Accuracy Mod - Give me a PRICE !!

ZoeBallz

EDIT 29th Aug 2020: We now REALLY want to get this mod done, and a friend has volunteered PAYMENT up to a certain amount to get this done. Once complete we would expect the mod to be kept up to date and it WOULD be given to Aslain for possible inclusion in his modpack. I am serious - a PAYMENT is available for someone reliable to make this for us.

Original Post

========

I would like to suggest a mod that calculates the percentage accuracy of each shot taken. It would display a %age on screen, where if the shot lands on the outside edge of the aiming circle, the score would be 0%. If the shot landed exactly on the crosshairs it would display 100%. Half way in between the crosshairs and edge of the aiming circle would be 50% and so on.

EDIT: Ideally, this mod would have an option to save data for each shot into a CSV formatted file for data analysis at a later date.

The reason is that this would show the true accuracy of guns as in what we get after the unpublished soft stats etc are taken into account, and not just the "published" accuracy stats.

EDIT 29th Aug 2020: We now REALLY want to get this mod done, and a friend has volunteered PAYMENT up to a certain amount to get this done. Once complete we would expect the mod to be kept up to date and it WOULD be given to Aslain for possible inclusion in his modpack. I am serious - a PAYMENT is available for someone reliable to make this for us.

@Aslain If you know anyone who might be interested in doing this, please let them know.

• 2 weeks later...

If the above is NOT POSSIBLE, another possibility (although a lot more work for us) would be if the impact point on the enemy tank or on the ground could be marked with a red dot for a few seconds after the shot lands. This option would require a separate quote please :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Your prayers have finally been heard.

People at https://wotstat.soprachev.com/info developed the WOT-STAT mod that does almost exactly what you asked for.

It is not an in-game HUD mod though, but their website shows information on shots IN REAL TIME from all the players who installed the mod. It even shows your position and shot trajectory on the minimap image.

You can filter the list with your nickname and date to check every single shot taken. It is even possible to create graphs and other visualisations based on data gathered.

I will attach a couple of screenshots so you can see what it looks like.

Needless to say, I would really love it if this mod was added to the modpack.

wotstat.soprachev.com_ (1).png

wotstat.soprachev.com_ (2).png

• 1 year later...

Wow, i found this forum using Google Search Console)

And yes, this is my service 

On 2/20/2023 at 4:46 AM, zzarac said:

WOT-STAT

Past month i an updated it to https://wotstat.info. Unfortunately it hasn't english language, but you can using webpage translator. If it be popular in english, i will add localization 

New version can mach more. Of course realtime shell accuracy, but also damage distribution, map distribution, your personal efficiency and more. All of this can be filtered by user, tank, level, battle mode and date range. Also it has direct readonly access to database with full SQL grants. 

Now i working on realtime filtered heatmap 

Some screenshots here 

IMG_0722.jpeg

IMG_0726.jpeg

IMG_0725.jpeg

IMG_0724.jpeg

IMG_0723.jpeg

Edited by SoprachevAK
On 2/20/2023 at 1:46 AM, zzarac said:

Your prayers have finally been heard.

DAMN it - I never got a notification of your post - Literally just seen it. 😪

On 3/3/2024 at 2:58 AM, SoprachevAK said:

Hi there,

THIS looks fantastic !! Trouble is that Google Translate doesn't work on your site for some reason. 🥴 Does it work for anyone else ?

The mod is currently bugged I think.
I can't fire gun even if I change key bind.
I put your mod in 1.24.0.0 because WG's World of Tanks is on that version

Edited by Grenade