Game freezing when in the garage

Could it be the history of PMOD battle results?

It is the most logical to try to write right after the battle. it's possible?

I will try another Battle Results to see how it works. I will tell you what happens

En 15/2/2020 a las 20:59, Aslain dijo:

@Redraven59 You have some errors but I dont know.... What if you remove Gold Visibility Mod? 

Removed.

Although I do not understand how it can influence if it is only when end the battle its frozen; but removed ...

Tanks.

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Zoofje said:

I don't have the Gold Visibilty Mod installed and I have the same issues. Not everytime though. It happens once every couple of battles. I have to quit the game and restart it. I'm on "Aslains_WoT_Modpack_Installer_v.1.7.1.2_07" now.  

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip 162.15 kB · 1 download

Cannot check your python log, it's empty, like you never played the game.

• Administrator
13 hours ago, Zoofje said:

I don't know what that means? What is python log? I've played 12k games, so that should be sufficient. 

It means that one of your log python.log is empty, like you created logs without playing a game in this session. Totaly battles played on your account is irrelevant in this case.

hace 1 hora, Aslain dijo:

Played 10 battles with same mods without any issue, try to remove battle hits mod maybe.

Ok. Removed Battle Hits. Try ...

Edit: And ... I will remove any kind of session or battle statistics; May be the problem on write on HD when battle finish.

Edit II: Played various changing session stats

Edited by Redraven59

Removed all Mod Session Stats and freeze equal .... may be the problem in my Windows 10 / Cahe / Buffer / Hard disk, etc.  

I will continue investigating to see if I find where the problem is. Thanks Aslain for you attention.

hello guys,

this may help: I removed the auto-return for equipment from xvm and replaced it by the one from Auxilium... and the crashes stopped today. I will keep testing to see if this a definite solution or just a bit of luck.

cheers

2 hours ago, knasil said:

hello guys,

this may help: I removed the auto-return for equipment from xvm and replaced it by the one from Auxilium... and the crashes stopped today. I will keep testing to see if this a definite solution or just a bit of luck.

cheers

Yes, I tried this too. So far no stuck at battle result again. But I still don't know which one that caused error since I unchecked both of them, equipment and crew return from XVM. At least I'm happy now.

2020-02-24 08_14_33-Aslain's WoT Modpack - Mod Selection Page.jpg

2020-02-24 08_14_54-Aslain's WoT Modpack - Mod Selection Page.jpg

On 2/24/2020 at 2:16 AM, Isuzu_Hana said:

Yes, I tried this too. So far no stuck at battle result again. But I still don't know which one that caused error since I unchecked both of them, equipment and crew return from XVM. At least I'm happy now.

2020-02-24 08_14_33-Aslain's WoT Modpack - Mod Selection Page.jpg

2020-02-24 08_14_54-Aslain's WoT Modpack - Mod Selection Page.jpg

Thanks for the tip! I will try this.