Game freezing when in the garage

Other data I have used the PMOD session statistics again and it froze again at the end of the battle ... but I changed the Hangar, from the minimalist to the premium and already goes perfectly out of battle without freezing.

If I get more data I tell you.

image.png.0bfe89135af92b362a5817d4bf1044ef.png

image.png.920c8bd28db83b2d91d818c80e815825.png

Edited by Redraven59
  • Upvote 1

bad news: my game started to crash again with ModPack v1.7.1.2 #10 and 11. any changes?

it seems like it never crashes in a defeat... all the crashes I remember seem to be in wins (which is annoying because you cannot claim the premium multiplier)

17 hours ago, knasil said:

bad news: my game started to crash again with ModPack v1.7.1.2 #10 and 11. any changes?

it seems like it never crashes in a defeat... all the crashes I remember seem to be in wins (which is annoying because you cannot claim the premium multiplier)

Can confirmed it too, got another crash after updating. Im gonna try disabling all XVM auto crew + equipment again. Shame tho, since I like XVM auto return crew

shot_366.jpg

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

As far as I can tell, the bug has to do with something that happens when I return to the garage from a battle. As the program reads or writes information related to consumables, cammo, stats or whatever, if it happens to take too long, it conflicts with another routine (may be competing for the same file?) and freezes. I tried to determine which process causes the freeze, but without luck. 

• 2 weeks later...

has anybody actually found a way to stop this annoying bug? 

I still get the occasional frozen screen, although much less than b4.

Has anybody tried reducing the display quality settings? ...any improvement?

Had the same issue with the updating vehicles.  Only on the ST Emil tier Vll tank though.

By checking and unchecking different mods, it turns out that the mod Marks of Excellence Extended in the Various Mods section was the culprit.  Not using this mod stopped the spinning sprocket of death.

Hope this helps others.

I tried a more systematic approach (can't help being a scientist). 

1- I stripped all the mods and played vanilla without a problem for a day.

2- added one or two mods at thr time and played an entire day with them without problems until up to this configuration:

xvm\build\stable
modpack\non_xvm_6th_senses\sixthsenseduration,
modpack\non_xvm_6th_senses\static\aslains,
modpack\non_xvm_6th_senses\sound\normal,
modpack\aimhelpingmods\autoaim_indicator\timesnapping\1_5,
modpack\garagemods\crew_auto_return\crew_auto_return_auxilium,
modpack\garagemods\equipment\autoequip_auxilium,
modpack\garagemods\autocamo\auxilium

Up to here no problem...

When I added some more xvm configurations, the game was running OK at first but today it crashed twice in two consecutive games (Aslains_WoT_Modpack_Installer_v.1.8.0.1_08).

The crashing configuration is this:

xvm\build\stable,
xvm\otm\aslain\otm_leftside\tier_roman,
xvm\otm\aslain\wnmarker\star,
xvm\otm\aslain\lowhpmarker\small_ex,
xvm\otm\aslain\classicons\default\aslain_style_colors_default,
xvm\otm\aslain\shadow\standard,

I believe the problem is related to xvm. Since it happens when I return to the garage, I think it has to do with a faulty connection to the xvm server.

I will keep running variations of this to further isolate the culprit.

Edited by knasil

I have same problem, but at least i know, what exactly happened:

- played game with Aslains pack 08 and on SWE TD IKV103 ... i died in battle so i went into garage normaly and exit the game totaly to instal v09

- during instalation i didnt change anything in instalation process

- after load of the game, there is Aslais logo with Updating vehicles messege still roling over screen (alt+f4 option only) and IKV103 still selected

- downgrade to v08 didnt help, even deleting cache and downloaded files etc

- check+repair client didnt work too

- started game in Safe option and IT WORKS ... when i change vehicle in this option and then restart game with mods, everything works well til i switch to that IKV103, then there is vehicle update circle again

so there is some bug from battle results of IKV103? ... i played a game with no mods on IKV103 in hope of selfrepair, but after return to garage and restarting the game with mods, there is still same bug with vehicle updates .... ot i try lvl it till next vehicle, sell it and lets see (but its +-50k of xp) ...

edit: when i dont touch IKV103 in garage, i can play with mods on every other vehicle .... wierd ....

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Edited by NetopyrMan

I personally think that this problem lies within some XVM setting. After dropped all XVM-related settings, I have no problem with my battle result whatsoever. 

Before that, after updating my mod to latest _10 version, I always got error after each battle and it's really frustrating.

Log file below was my current no-XVM mods. And screenshots were with XVM and without XVM-related mods.

shot_438.jpg

shot_439.jpg

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Hey, I am back.

After fiddling quite a bit with the settings I realised that:

1- the problem has definitely to do with XVM

2- the more XVM mods I add, the more frequent the crashes described here.

3- it seems to do with the information exchanged between the game client and the XVM server at the moment of returning from a battle. More mods = more info to exchange.

4- I have the game also installed in a MSI laptop with no restrictions on the number or type of mods and it also crashes (not often, once a week, may be)... 

There is some optimal trade-off between the number of crashes per day and the number of useful XVM mods that I find useful to play. This is the bare minimum I managed to install with just a few crashes (one every other day, may be): 

xvm\build\stable,
xvm\otm\aslain\hpbar\fat,
xvm\otm\aslain\otm_leftside\tier_roman,
xvm\otm\aslain\wnmarker\star,
xvm\otm\aslain\shadow\standard,
modpack\iconset\contouriconsmode\xvm,
modpack\iconset\best_icons_ever_grandorf\aslain,

hope this is useful.

If you find something extra please post.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1