ingame XVM stats other than my own disappears after 2 games, per game session.

Everytime I start wot and play, always on the 3rd game all the xvm stats of team members and enemies are blank, although mine are shown.  My python.log shows that during the first 2 games, everything loads up normally, only on the 3rd game the log shows multiple instances of these lines and it matches the timestamp of my battle time.

2020-02-11 22:45:54.458: WARNING: [WARNING] (scripts/common/debug_utils.py, 240): [EFFECT LIST] There is an active effect during the space destroying process.Effects must be stopped before <helpers.EffectsList.EffectsListPlayer object at 0x467880D0>
2020-02-11 22:45:54.458: WARNING: [WARNING] (scripts/common/debug_utils.py, 240): [EFFECT LIST] There is an active effect during the space destroying process.Effects must be stopped before <helpers.EffectsList.EffectsListPlayer object at 0x45CC00F0>
2020-02-11 22:45:54.458: WARNING: [WARNING] (scripts/common/debug_utils.py, 240): [EFFECT LIST] There is an active effect during the space destroying process.Effects must be stopped before <helpers.EffectsList.EffectsListPlayer object at 0x3DC8F450>

I've reviewed it throughout 15 games or so, looking at and deleting the log at 1 game, then 2 games, then 3, 4 5 etc. 

The only significant software changes i've made, is using a new version of a vpn game accelerator as  I'm behind the great china firewall, would that be the cause of the issue?

TLDR; XVM works normally on game 1 and 2. Game 3 onwards will have the above error and XVM during ingame battle doesn't show statistics.

Thanks for the great mod Aslain

• Administrator

You are not using latest modpack, but it probably doesn't matter here with your issue. Spotted errors, certain mods/services cannot connect to internet, something there on your pc/network is blocking them. This might be the reason why you don't see all stats. You didn't include XVM log so I cannot check it there.

• Administrator

I think this is the error:

2020-02-15 00:04:01: [ERROR] loadUrl failed: [Errno 8] _ssl.c:510: EOF occurred in violation of protocol  File "res_mods/mods/xfw_packages\xvm_main\python\loadurl.py", line 90, in _loadUrl
2020-02-15 00:04:01: [ERROR] Stat request data is None

I suggest to ask about it on koreanrandom forums.

However before you do that, replace this file: G:\SSD Games\World_of_Tanks_ASIA\mods\1.7.1.2\com.modxvm.xfw\com.modxvm.xfw.actionscript_8.3.1.29.wotmod with this one: com.modxvm.xfw.actionscript_8.3.1.29.wotmod and let me know if there is improvement.

Sorry for the late reply Aslain.

With the files you've given me to replace, I can finally see the stats of everyone consecutively without fail. the xvm.log doesn't appear to have anymore loadUrl error over the 2 days i've seen. Only with the python.log , which is still having the generic error, which can grow substantially large after a gaming session (25mb) of a couple hours.

WARNING: [WARNING] (scripts/common/debug_utils.py, 240): [EFFECT LIST] There is an active effect during the space destroying process.Effects must be stopped before <helpers.EffectsList.EffectsListPlayer object at 0x467880D0>

Thank you for the solution, and I'll go ask on the koreanrandom forum with regards to the above error these few days.

Urban