Update 13 Auto Equip!

Yes I've checked the boxes! I was careful to do this Because I am having the same issue I've had before. Since update 13 my binoc's are gone from every TD and not in the depot.  My camo is gone From all tanks and not in the depot. Same for repair kits, Medic Packs and automatic fire extinguishers not in the depot. I've uninstalled aslains and reinstalled and nothing. I'm not buying this stuff again and so if there is no fix for this I'm done with tanks. I've sent in a ticket to wargaming and their response is it's not us it's the mod pak you are using. I don't know about that but that's what I'm told. Here are a few screenshots for you. If you want all of my tanks it will take some time as I have over three hundred tanks in my arsenal. Thanks

shot_002.jpg

shot_003.jpg

shot_004.jpg

Also as you can see my crews are gone also. I have however found them. Why are they not returned when I have that box checked?

My understanding of how the WOT client works, nothing is maintained on you local PC other than caches -- meaning, your stuff should still be there you just cant see it.   This is evidenced by virtue of logging into you account from a friends PC and your stuff shows up.

Have you tried loading WOT onto a completely separate PC, logging in, and seeing if in fact your stuff shows up in your depot?

Only way to empty your depot is to sell your stuff -- and I assume your bank account is not larger.

• Upvote 1

At least you managed to get them back.  I cannot explain why your depot was still empty on a completely different PC -- unless when you say "no change" you meant the items didnt return to your tanks.

The way these mods work, they build a local DB of which items are installed on which tanks, pulling from you Depot inventory.   What happens sometimes is a new mod pack install will wipe the DB meaning you have to start over.   But at no point do these ever sell your items.

Nevertheless, seeing your hard earned stuff back in the Depot is a good  thing.