Countor icons not working

On 3/17/2020 at 10:08 PM, Aslain said:

You must to find it out, it's not a bug in the installer. Probably av or network or router.

To be honest...I also had this problem...Yasenkrasen working, XVM "working", but Contour Icons, Garage Overlay and Spotted Warning not found.

Removed the mod-pack and re-installed with the latest earlier today with the same results. Now completely re-installing the game and hoping this will solve the problem.

I believe it is a question of the wrong dirs being read/referred to.

I can only access it after I go around the Google Chrome block of this link:

NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID

During play today without the Contour Icons (but also without win-rate% and several other mods not working) I also had intermittent XVM stats connections. About 1-in-5 of all battles, I didn't get the XVM-stats.

But, yeah...haven't had Contour Icons for a week now. Yasenkrasen is working, XVM is active (mostly), latest updates for everything...fresh install.

Did some digging: 

Aslains_contour_icons_roman_TIM_1800.7z
clanicons-full-2020.02.28_EU_by_Aslain.7z
sixthsense_static_1800.7z

Have all downloaded properly, but where does the installer put them? They are not found by the game at all. None of these three files end up in a place the game sees them.

No, all files are downloaded AND are installed properly...the game just can't find them.

Various parts of the modpack - like the contour icons, the clan-icons, the 6th sense image, the garage-carrousel, etc... - just aren't loaded/found.

The rest is...XVM is working, Yasenkrasen is working...just none of your bits.