Credit amounts reported differently

I have had four Frontline games where the battle results report the credits earned as less than what the notification center reports. I submitted a player support ticket and they more or less pointed towards the use of mods. However, they said if it happened again to report it and include replays. Since it happened again last night I have submitted additional information to them, but also wanted your input since your modpack is the only one I use and they may be pointing fingers. I have attached the logs.

FL 3-10-20 Credit Difference 2.JPG

FL 3-10-20 Credit Difference.JPG

FL 3-12-20 Credit Difference 2.JPG

FL 3-12-20 Credit Difference.JPG

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

43 minutes ago, John11 said:

reserve stock received :glasses: plus other spending dont now how they work it out

Nope. Not because of reserve stock. It's probably just WG being WG honestly.

Also unlikely that mods would change the numbers, since you aren't really using anything that might change it.. I know YasenKrasen only counts the first tank, and ignores the others, so it won't show the correct total.

WG's excuse is always "mods".. even without mods, you'll probably see the exact same result tbh.

For that particular one, what tier in Frontline did you obtain?

452751-377751=75000.

Actually - you tiered up in all those reports... so that's probably it. You got 75000 for the tier up.

The others gave:

Which all matches tier ups.

I guess that solves it - it's not WG or anything being stupid - it's just your "Total amount for battle + Tier up reward = Credits earned"

rewards_en_VRG5kB3.jpg

• Upvote 1