Multiple issues

Hello there,

Thank you for continuing your work. I 'd be grateful if you could look into the following problems I am having; but if for whatever reason you do not manage to address my query, no problem at all.

Even though I click the relevant options, the following issues persist:

I seem to have no success with enabling any lines on the minimap (direction, ranges).

Dead tanks do not show up on the minimap.

Pressing ALT does not show health circles.

Shell info during the battle does not work (CTRL and hovering over with the cursor).

And what really bugs me: enemy silhouettes/player info is in purple instead of red.

All the best.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Edited by Hose

I seem to have no success with enabling any lines on the minimap (direction, ranges). = You selected ShuraBB's Minimap, please read description that clearly states "will disable XVM minimap"

------------------------[ Minimap Mods ]--------------------------------
            Minimap images
               HD minimap ShuraBB (note: will disable XVM minimap)
                  Main
                     main: Minimap images with spots for SPG/TD/Passive Scouts
                  ALT
                     alt: HD minimap images

Dead tanks do not show up on the minimap. = Same as above. Don't use ShuraBB's minimap if you want XVM features for the minimap.

Pressing ALT does not show health circles. = Same as above.

And what really bugs me: enemy silhouettes/player info is in purple instead of red. = Check if you enabled color blind mode for some reason? I didn't notice anything that would cause that.. player info could be due to you selecting color blind rating, but that shouldn't touch silhouettes.

-----------------------[ The XVM player statistics ]-------------------------------
            Rating scale
               10 colors by WotLabs.net (Color Blind)

46 minutes ago, Quaksen said:

I seem to have no success with enabling any lines on the minimap (direction, ranges). = You selected ShuraBB's Minimap, please read description that clearly states "will disable XVM minimap"

------------------------[ Minimap Mods ]--------------------------------
            Minimap images
               HD minimap ShuraBB (note: will disable XVM minimap)
                  Main
                     main: Minimap images with spots for SPG/TD/Passive Scouts
                  ALT
                     alt: HD minimap images

Dead tanks do not show up on the minimap. = Same as above. Don't use ShuraBB's minimap if you want XVM features for the minimap.

Pressing ALT does not show health circles. = Same as above.

And what really bugs me: enemy silhouettes/player info is in purple instead of red. = Check if you enabled color blind mode for some reason? I didn't notice anything that would cause that.. player info could be due to you selecting color blind rating, but that shouldn't touch silhouettes.

-----------------------[ The XVM player statistics ]-------------------------------
            Rating scale
               10 colors by WotLabs.net (Color Blind)

All working now, thank you very much.

50 minutes ago, Quaksen said:

Great.

Also this? "Shell info during the battle does not work (CTRL and hovering over with the cursor)."

If you're still having issues with that, do reply back :blush1:

In fact, you're right, the shell info does not work. Am I meant to click it or leave it unchecked?

Edited by Hose