Vivox eroor

I am getting this exclusively when trying to play back WoT replays...

2020-03-24 20:37:01.544: WARNING: [WARNING] (scripts/common/debug_utils.py, 240): Initialize. Vivox is not supported

I can supply any information you might need.....
Windows 10 (latest updates)
WoT (latest updates)
Your mods (latest updates)

Dell Inspiron laptop, which I have played WoT on with no problems for the last couple years with no problems.

Any ideas?

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Edited by JonnJack
6 hours ago, Quaksen said:

But is it actually preventing you from watching replays?

Vivox is the Voice over IP that World of Tanks uses. And it would make sense that it cannot work in a replay.

I can watch 6 - 10 replays with no error. Then suddenly I"m crashing to desktop with no error messages. i.e. watching a replay and then suddenly staring at my desktop screen... 

Edited by JonnJack

Weird. There is some error stuff in the logs, but not sure they matter. The Vivox message should be there every time you run a replay though, and that particular message can be ignored.

Don't know about the other errors prior to that in the logs :blush1:

Still getting the error message... IF I reinstall the mod pack (changing absolutely nothing, just reinstalling) the error goes away and I can watch replays again. I can play regular battles almost endlessly (15+ just today) with no error. It is JUST replays that give me this problem.