Battle Results (Personal Score) - Missing Summary Values

Hi Quaksen!

I was using PMOD session stats by WorstUnicum - i have uninstalled it for the moment and the problem is gone. Will give it a try if it will be updated. Thanks!

Edited by LULzZiLLa
typos

Interesting, can you check if it is working for you when you run the 64-bit WorldOfTanks.exe?

/edit: I am running 64bit without starting the Game Center - normal (not as admin)

Edited by LULzZiLLa

I was talking about the reported problem that the summary values are missing in the Battle Results screens.

WGC screws up starting the 64bit .exe if it is open and the 32bit .exe is always run even if you start the 64.exe manulally.

I played a game with the settings 1-3 above and neither were the Summary Values shown like total Damage etc. shown in Battle Results (Personal Score Tab)

Hi Quaksen,

will try YasenKrasen and give you Feedback.

I am a little bit confused if you and Aslain are saying that Session stats mods like WorstUnicumEU or YasenKrasen do this on purpose (hidding the values eg. 4400 damage) and it is working as intended.

Edited by LULzZiLLa

So it looks like YasenKrasen is doing the same as WorstUnicumEU mod does. Both hide the value numbers and replace it with icons on the first row.

So Vanilla and Session Stats mod look different and i find the missing value numbers a bad usabilitiy experience. And it seems like both mods i have tested (YasenKrasen and WorstUniCumEU) behave EXACTLY the same way in this matter.

Do they share the same code or do both authors like their Battle Results better?

Aslain&Quaksen, can you contact an author and ask them about their opinion? Would be nice to get some insights and move on :)

First screenshot is Vanilla:

vanilla_safe-mode_values.jpg

This is YasenKrasen:

YasenKrasen_64bit.jpg

Edited by LULzZiLLa

The numbers at not really hidden though, just moved slightly.

What exactly are you missing... because: You are shown a total of the crits, hits and such.. and you have the other numbers that was shown there, still displayed and readily available to you.

You are 'missing': Assisted and damage. And both are shown just to the left.

Damage (assisted / own), assist in blue, own in yellow.

WG should display it like they do, tbh.

I'm so confused now... maybe we're talking past eachother?

On both of them, you see:

Spotted number.

Assisted damage number.

Damage number.

Critical hits number.

:confused:

The first screenshot with the green box has: 2, 319, 857, 5 shown as numbers.

If those numbers were the same in the next screenshot with the red box, you would have:

2 and 5 shown just like before. With 319 and 857 moved to the left section.

I just don't understand why the mods moved damage and assisting damage to the left and replace it by a symbol on the right. For me this splitting is not intuitive - that's all.

But yeah you are right, it is not a bug and all information is visible somewhere.

Yes, can be closed. Let me post a picture i found on Reddit today. The OP on Reddit is using a another modpack and the YasenKrasen BattelResults look different as well:

q5a1r1r3jdr41.jpg

I can only speculate that there is something wrong but only the mod developers know how it is supposed to look like correctly.

• Aslain locked this topic
10 hours ago, LULzZiLLa said:

I can only speculate that there is something wrong but only the mod developers know how it is supposed to look like correctly.

Actually - just figured out that it's very likely it's XVM that changes the summary.

The reddit poster doesn't seem to have XVM and he has normal summary.