Sold ships didn't disappear

Hello Aslain, I have been noticing some of the ships aren't being removed after they have been sold. the game client is leaving a blanked out image of the old ship and gives me an error message that says: This ship will be available after full version of the game has downloaded. I have screenshots of this issue from last month, but I noticed it happening as recently as a few days ago. I will include the screenshots from last month and my logs. Please let me know if this is fixable. Thank you for all you do Aslain. 

Selling old ship.png

Sold ship issues.png

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip

I sold a couple of the new European tech tree ships outside of safe mode and the ships didn't disappear like the pictures I submitted with the original bug report. I logged out and logged back in in safe mode and sold another European tech tree ships and they didn't show up like they did in the original bug report. 

Wanted to see if there has been a fix for this issue. If I sell a ship outside of safe mode it leaves the remnants of the previous ship, but if I sell the previous ship in safe mode it doesn't do that. I love the mods so I don't want to use safe mode unless it won't mess with the mods I've installed.