Simple mod

Hello,

I have been trying to get Aslain's mod pack to work the way I want it to and am having some difficulty.  This is probably fairly simple but I am on my 9th or 10th wipe and reload of the mod pack.

All I want is to have the % chance of winning and the color grading that shows the skill level of my team mates and my opponents.  The skill level identifier I am referring to is the one that shows the red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple on the banner above the tank somewhere.

I have carefully read the extensive menu on the install and I thought I selected the right options.  What I get is every damn thing but the color grading of other players.

I am assuming I am missing something, any help would be appreciated. 

Thank you for responding.

I do apologize but the item you marked gives me everything except what I am after. 

What I would like to have I have seen on replays on you tube.  The various players are there is some kind of coloration denoting the skill level of the player.  eg unicum is purple, bad player is red, etc.

I am on about iteration 30 where I install, try a game, do not see what I want and try again.  Any help you could provide would be much appreciated.

Edited by Sierra7
sp