Battle results keeps fucking up as well as this weird thing keeps happening

Every day after a few battles I stop getting battle results and there is no info about the battle in Yasen Krasen's session statistics. It shows a state from a given point (i.e. after 6 battles) and doesn't update.

This prevents me from applying the managed bonus, so it's kind of critical.

• Administrator

Attach logs, see my signature. However missing battle results window or issues simiar to that are there since many months, and nobody knows for sure what is goin on. It may be a coincidence of many circumstances (including network problems, xvm etc. etc.).

You need to restart. What you are describing happens because a battle ended when you are waiting in queue to start for a new one.

I don’t know why but the only thing that fixes it is to restart. Or make sure not to start a new game until the last one you played is finished.

Edited by Interface2037

I played 5 battles today and only 2 post game stats have been shown to me. I do think it happend some times but very very rarely but this often never. I still have the wargaming stats tab and nothing wrong there 5 battles counted.

11 hours ago, Aslain said:

It's very old bug, nobody knows why it occurs. Your logs doesn't answer this question.

ahh is it due to wargaming or the mods?

1 hour ago, Herr q said:

I played 5 battles today and only 2 post game stats have been shown to me. I do think it happend some times but very very rarely but this often never. I still have the wargaming stats tab and nothing wrong there 5 battles counted.

for me it happens every day 

13 hours ago, Pertzaa said:

you can access missing reports in replay manager if you have it enabled

I have save replays activated is that the same thing?

So how do I do that?

Can you do a screenshot for me showing me where i can do that?

Edited by Cr33py_Leo