Lot of selected mods not working

Hi,

after patch 1.9.0.0 ive tried to install modpack again and same result. Ive done the new clean instal of WoT.

OTM, game panel (light bulb etc), XVM minimap, efficiency counter, whole XVM garage, hide information in battle (X, G, N), damage indicator.

I found that files from DL_cache werent installed, so ive installed them manually. There were skins and icons for tanks.

It looks, like some mods are not install instead not working..

Here are screens and logs

Please help

shot_122.jpg

shot_120.jpg

logs.zip

dl_cache.png

Edited by Scott4
6 hours ago, Aslain said:

It's your computer's fault, I dont know why, might be few reasons, i.e. lack of admin rights, antvir.

I am using your modepack for couple of years and never had problem like this. HW and SW is still same...

1 hour ago, Aslain said:

And I will not solve it, because it's not any bug or mistake in the installer.

So you say.

It would be nice if your installer worked on a fresh install with no extra virus-scanners apart from those than come with Windows and nothing weird going on in any other way.

The thing here is, Aslain just puts the mods together, he is not responsible for each mod itself.

So reporting an issue with a mod is ok, but dont make it his issue, because it is not ;)

I think I see a lot of new issues after the micro patch, too, my tanks dont show their camo paint in the gerade anymore unless i go to Exterior, the moment i click it it comes up, really strange... well somehow this was a mod selected... no idea how it got selected...

So the issue seems to be that somehow old settings are not read correctly and different things get selected when reinstalling?

Edited by Otto_I
10 hours ago, Aslain said:

E não vou resolvê-lo, porque não há nenhum erro ou erro no instalador.

Hi, I m a new member and new (about 2 months) on Wot and I found your tool and forum yesterday. I really liked the possibility of having colors ads in the tanks indicating strengths and weaknesses because my biggest difficulty is to know them at the moment and know how to use them. I installed your tool yesterday and I'm not having any success with it. Can you help me? Thanks.

18 hours ago, Otto_I said:

The thing here is, Aslain just puts the mods together, he is not responsible for each mod itself.

So reporting an issue with a mod is ok, but dont make it his issue, because it is not ;)

There have been at least 10 people who have reported the SAME or SIMILAR issues with this modpack for almost two months now.

I have used Aslain's modpack for MANY years (maybe 5 years???) and have advised and helped people configure their Aslain's modpack in all those years. 

Thursday I had to make the tough decision to see what OTHER modpacks are out there, because I just haven't been able to get Aslain's to work these past 2 months.

Lo-and-behold...ALL the other modpacks just install perfectly...with the choices I make.

I really miss some of the stuff that's in THIS modpack, but well...it just doesn't work.

So, even though I have been a grateful user and think Aslain has been doing a great job over the years, saying it is not his problem when so many people have the same problem with this modpack that isn't happening with the other modpacks sounds...well...not really true.