[1.9.0.2] WoT hanging on return to garage

I removed all BUT "XVM only Aslains recommended" [or whatever the preset is] and it's working smoothly. Only my custom settings are giving issues. 

I'll try play around with it by adding one at a time and if I find any combination that causes issue again I'll update. 

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE HARD WORK!!!

I had this problem too.   I went into my WoT folder then to Aslains Mod Folder and used the "unins000" and it cleared out everything I had forgotten about, then I reinstalled Mod Pak and seems to be working fine now.

It's back, but I was able to play about 12 games before it happened again.

Edited by Demtrek
Problem is back

Hey guys, I have the same problem, it says "Updating the garage" and it freezes. PC needs a restart to bring back to life. Random problem, maybe after each game, maybe after 10 games. I gradually removed mods, leaving only "xvm team" and it still happens. I removed MoE, wn8 in battle, stats in garage, no change yet. Please give us something, Aslain. Thank you buddy 

Just download the modpack from the last google drive link, install it to any folder and then copy mods and res_mods folders to your WoT installation, overwrite files if necessary and finally delete 1.9.0.1 folders from mods and res_mods and rename 1.9.0.0 to 1.9.0.1

it happens when you quit a match after being destroyed and start another one.

after the second battle, game freezes in "updating garage". it happens only if two battle results are shown at the same time. i tried this many times and it is certain that it happens only if two battle results are waiting.

Just download the modpack from the last google drive link, install it to any folder and then copy mods and res_mods folders to your WoT installation, overwrite files if necessary and finally delete 1.9.0.1 folders from mods and res_mods and rename 1.9.0.0 to 1.9.0.1