[1.9.0.2] WoT hanging on return to garage

15 minutes ago, Redraven59 said:

This afternoon three times as long as I win the battle and then I can't apply the premium experience bonuses.

Then play WoT in safe mode 'till you applied all your bonuses and then start testing with mods.

As LordMatrix said, try removing those from mods folder: "poliroid.modslistapi_1.3.1.wotmod" and "poliroid.pmod_1.47.0.wotmod"

Edited by Cookie Dog

I had the same problem, i unchecked everything under Pmod and now it works fine, i played 2 games in which i survived and no crash so far

edit: I commented the same time as aslain, guess you don't need to remove pmod anymore

Edited by KorZy
update
1 hour ago, shrd said:

I am almost 100% sure this crash happens when you complete a mission (daily, brawl, 10th anniversary). I was raging whole day yesterday, cause came crashed after almost every battle in the beginning. Today i took a more patient approach. After a few hours it struck me that i haven't seen a single "mission accomplished" on after battle screens.

I was in a battle and I observed I completed a mission form a campaign, one that pops up a window and quess what happened after... my game freezed again :joy:

I think you are right. 

@Aslain, I think missions are related to this, especially the ones form campaigns, what do you think?

If missions are really the cause, then I guess I have to do again a set of tests :bawling:

Edited by Cookie Dog
7 minutes ago, Cookie Dog said:

I was in a battle and I observed I completed a mission form a campaign, one that pops up a window and quess what happened after... my game freezed again :joy:

I think you are right. 

@Aslain, I think missions are related to this, especially the ones form campaigns, what do you think?

If missions are really the cause, then I guess I have to do again a set of tests :bawling:

My game was freezing and I wasn't completing any missions.

Good evening,

After installing the latest Aslain mod version on the latest WoT game version, my game completly freezes after a battle when I come back to my garage. I see "Updating the garage" with a black screen. Same thing for the three latest versions. And I cannot leave game, I must end the task.

Any suggestion ?

Thanks for your help

Just a quick FYI on my game hanging on "Updating Battle Results"   I removed Yasen Krasen mod and all works as expected.  I do have the hanger mods in place as well but unchecked Yasen :)

I am using .03 version and Yasen does seem to be the hang up at least in my instance.

Any of the "Battle Results" items cause the "Updating Battle Results"  hanging.

Edited by jkmk
Update #3

Good evening,

I'm playing the latest version of WoT. I also installed the latest version of Aslain mod, and my game frezes when I come back to my garage after any game. I see "updating the garage" and I cannot do anything. So I end the task. Same thing for the three versions of aslain running for the game.

Any suggestion ?

Thanks for your help !!

Hi thx Aslain for all the work. For those interested,  am playing without the mods now,  not a single problem playing WOT. With mods on almost every game was a freeze, Hope the real problem will be found. Thx all for the hard and good work. sincerely

I'm still using the #2 version, but since I deleted the following files yesterday, there is no more garage freezing issue. Also the other problem with failure to display some battle results is also gone. Loading time after finishing battle is significantly improved as well. I feel 99% one or more of these files are the culprit.

poliroid.modslistapi_1.3.1.wotmod

poliroid.pmod_1.47.0.wotmod

proficiency_fix.wotmod

There is log saying loading script failure but it does not affect playing at all.

Hello i have a problem occuirng after the 1.9.0.1 update. When i install Aslain's modpack the game randomly freezes on post battle loading scrrens or when loading into battle. When the game freezes there is nothing i can do other than restart my computer, because i cant open any window other than WOT client. I think its from aslain's modpack because when i insttaled a  different modpack (WG essentials) the problem dosent seem to occur. I've tried to delete the chache but nothing seems to work.

1 hour ago, golsum said:

Hello i have a problem occuirng after the 1.9.0.1 update. When i install Aslain's modpack the game randomly freezes on post battle loading scrrens or when loading into battle. When the game freezes there is nothing i can do other than restart my computer, because i cant open any window other than WOT client. I think its from aslain's modpack because when i insttaled a  different modpack (WG essentials) the problem dosent seem to occur. I've tried to delete the chache but nothing seems to work.

1 hour ago, Quartan said:

Same here

I can ctrl alt del start the task manager but i cant switch to it.

Repeatedly pressing Alt F4 closes all other apps but not WoT.

1 hour ago, Donnie said:

Hey,

When I return to garage the game either Freezes or just bugs out and I have to end task and restart the game.

Here are all the logs.

WG suggested to delete overwolf which I did but the problem keeps persisting.

Try without  poliroid.modslistapi_1.3.1.wotmod   and   poliroid.pmod_1.47.0.wotmod  installed.

If your game freezes you have some options: either you create a .bat file with this command ”taskkill /f /im worldoftanks.exe” and create a shortcut for it and then set a combination key for the shortcut [because, at least for me, I cannot open an app with combination keys] (for me this works), either try singing out of the pc (again, this works for me).

Edited by Cookie Dog