[1.9.0.2] WoT hanging on return to garage

2 hours ago, Redraven59 said:

Does the visibility of gold matter when you return from battle?

PMOD was freezing my game in later versions of the modpack and it's hangar altering settings were off, soo...

Edited by Cookie Dog

@Aslain:  Just froze in return to garage in Road to Berlin mode.  Free cam not working, but the garage motion (for example, troops marching) is still visible.  My second battle in that mode today, after 4 or 5 in random mode with no problem.

I just did a clean install of 1.9.0.2 #02 earlier tonight.  So any errors in the log happened within the last hour or so.

shot_345.jpg

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

• Administrator
5 hours ago, MG_Billy_Mitchell said:

@Aslain:  Just froze in return to garage in Road to Berlin mode.  Free cam not working, but the garage motion (for example, troops marching) is still visible.  My second battle in that mode today, after 4 or 5 in random mode with no problem.

Wild guess - try without YasenKrasen

3 hours ago, LULzZiLLa said:

Just had it with 1.9.0.2#02 - i am not using any XVM 

And you try without Tank Health Bars by Polyacov_Yury

Like I said in changelog, it's safer if you don't use mods in PvE.

I believe its the battle pass stuff that is causing the crash. for me a i get a black screen and just have to restart the game. First time this happened was after my battle when I got the tier 45 battle pass (sadly didnt get to see the congrats screen) second time was in garage right after I clicked select on the commander I wanted.

Edited by Najushua
On 5/3/2020 at 10:10 AM, Aslain said:

You seem to have quite many errors but it's unclear why. Noticed you are using overwolf, I wouldnt use that in WoT, may crash your game.

Hey,

Dana from Overwolf here :)

Could you please share with me what made you conclude that Overwolf may crash the game?

According to our analytics, there hasn't been any crashing issue with Overwolf running in WoT, and we haven't received any reports about it from users either.

If you have any information that shows otherwise, my team and I would be happy to look into it in order to find out what went wrong.

Thanks!

• Administrator

Hi Dana :)

I've been told that WoT users receiving such advices from WoT support. Additionaly, indirectly, my advice was also affected by the fact that e.g. Discord also causes (or caused) problems when overlay was enabled.

9 minutes ago, Aslain said:

Hi Dana :)

I've been told that WoT users receiving such advices from WoT support. Additionaly, indirectly, my advice was also affected by the fact that e.g. Discord also causes (or caused) problems when overlay was enabled.

I see. Thanks for the quick reply!

In case you come across any additional reports of crashes from players who are using Overwolf, I would really appreciate if you could refer them to us, so we could investigate this further :)

11 hours ago, Overwolf said:

Hey,

Dana from Overwolf here :)

Could you please share with me what made you conclude that Overwolf may crash the game?

According to our analytics, there hasn't been any crashing issue with Overwolf running in WoT, and we haven't received any reports about it from users either.

If you have any information that shows otherwise, my team and I would be happy to look into it in order to find out what went wrong.

Thanks!

I'm going to run 45-60 days without Overwolf.  If I get a similar crash during that time, that should rule out Overwolf.

I'm also having this annoying issue, except when i quit a battle (back to the garage) the game freezes when the battle is over some minutes or so later. Recently i get disconnected and have to login again, YK stats did not register the latest battle nor the next ones until i restart the game completely.