Far plane (fog issue)

Hi.

I have one problem. For years I've been using mod max farplane and fog remover, which since the update of package 04 has been replaced by some other mod which I marked again as in the manual (I have the latest package 06). What is my problem? For years my map image behind the red line has been nicely misty and the battlefield was clearly visible and the texture behind it was different.

For years my picture looked like this (nice fog behind the red line):

mapawot2.jpg

mapawot1.jpg

And now the picture behind the red line is not foggy and I am very distracted by this additional clear picture:

shot-1094.jpg

shot-1092.jpg

I hope the pictures show the difference and what is the issue? Can someone tell me how to restore the previous "mist", I tried to reduce all the details (I usually play on ultra) but it doesn't work.

Please help me because I'm tired of it for a few days :) Unless it's not the new fog removal mod that's responsible for this?

15 hours ago, Bardabas said:

Hi.

I have one problem. For years I've been using mod max farplane and fog remover, which since the update of package 04 has been replaced by some other mod which I marked again as in the manual (I have the latest package 06). What is my problem? For years my map image behind the red line has been nicely misty and the battlefield was clearly visible and the texture behind it was different.

For years my picture looked like this (nice fog behind the red line):

mapawot2.jpg

mapawot1.jpg

And now the picture behind the red line is not foggy and I am very distracted by this additional clear picture:

shot-1094.jpg

shot-1092.jpg

I hope the pictures show the difference and what is the issue? Can someone tell me how to restore the previous "mist", I tried to reduce all the details (I usually play on ultra) but it doesn't work.

Please help me because I'm tired of it for a few days :) Unless it's not the new fog removal mod that's responsible for this?

I had the same thing happen to me. When I installed the fog/glare mod it showed the same thing as you. It took me a bit to realize what was going on. I thought these were brand new maps. I'm not complaining about it. This is probably what you are experiencing. Once I got used to it I was fine.