Arty shooting is not showing, nor the splash.

The issue with arty tracers or explosions being invisible at random times is a strange one.  Lots of people have reported that one.  I had the problem sporadically as well, but I haven't seen it in probably a week or so.  But, I never found any rhyme or reason because it happened so randomly.

But I can probably help you with your TOG II issue.  You probably have it set to reserve or some other filter in your garage is blocking it.  Most of the time this happens it is because the player has it set to reserve.  In the screenshot below I have indicated the "set to reserve" button.  Un-check that and your fabulous TOG II hopefully will be visible in your garage.

Fw5VDJ1.jpg

Thanks, for the TOG II issue, u were right it was in the reverse. But for the arty issue I install the latest mod update and un-check the battle assistant for SPG and it seems to work. So the issue is with BA since WOT put that 1.9 update, I never had any problem before.

I am an arty only player and I use Battle Assistant.  It is extremely rare that I don't see the shell tracer or explosion etc.  I see it happen maybe one or two shots every 50 battles or so.  Not very often at all.  It is a puzzling issue indeed.

Edit:  I just remembered that I use the 64 bit version of the client.  Maybe that is a difference....just a thought.

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Darth_Clicker said:

I am an arty only player and I use Battle Assistant.  It is extremely rare that I don't see the shell tracer or explosion etc.  I see it happen maybe one or two shots every 50 battles or so.  Not very often at all.  It is a puzzling issue indeed.

Edit:  I just remembered that I use the 64 bit version of the client.  Maybe that is a difference....just a thought.

I've received very similar response from the author of BA. 

• 6 months later...
On 4/22/2020 at 7:49 PM, Aslain said:

I have had this same problem for the last several weeks, but only when I play arty.

I can see the amount of damage, but I don't see either the hit itself nor the tracer of the shot going in.  Everything about the shot is invisible except the damage done amount.