Self info panel not working.

Hello Aslain, 

Here are the logs and a couple screenshots from the installer and from a battle. I included the installer pic to show that I have it checked so it'll install or update that mod in particular, but then it's not showing up in my battles for some reason. Thank you for everything you do and keep up the good work. 

Missing Self info panel.png

Mod installer.png

Missing_Info_Panel.png

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip

• Administrator

Installed same mods and they work fine.

Maybe it's related to your very high screen resolution, what happens when you switch to FHD? Alternatively try to reset game settings by deleting preferences.xml file.

Ok, I recently got a new Samsung Q80T TV and I use a HDMI to HDMI cable to connect the TV to my laptop computer. I adjusted the resolution to the 1920x1080 on the TV but the info panel mod still doesn't show up when I'm in a battle. Also my Movable ship parameters mod wouldn't work at the 1920X1080i resolutions. I adjusted the TV resolution back to 3840x2160 and the ship parameters works again. I'm not sure how to adjust the TV to FHD, and I deleted the file, but I don't see any change to the game, seeing as the self info panel still isn't working. 

So I started tinkering with the game and my GPU settings to readjust the display resolution, and I figured out that the info panel is still there it is just off screen due to the scaling from the display resolution. Each time I change the display resolution a different mod will disappear like the i. e. compass, or the self info panel, or ship parameters tooltip. I'm not sure what settings it should be set to in order to display all of the mods I have, but still give me a better resolution with my graphics card, or can I have the game rescaled to fit my display and still display all the mods I installed. 

I just realized that now my compass mod isn't working like you see in the two pictures I uploaded previously. I believe it's because of the high resolution I'm using it reposition's some of the mods that I'm using like the ship parameters tooltip, or the self info panel that I was able to get back on screen again. Like those mods they were just beneath the screen where I could move them back into view, so i had to mess with the scaling stuff to get the other mods to appear on the screen. Any suggestions on how to get the compass to appear back on my screen? Am I able to mess with the code to reposition the compass so it'll work with my resolution?  

ok, I was able to  mess with the UI scale in-game under Graphics tab in settings again and get the compass to work again. The compass was there the whole time it just wasn't being displayed because every time I made my resolution better, it would reposition all of the mods to off-screen positions. I have a little bit of experience with moving or placing objects in certain spot of the screen so I was able to get everything positioned correction. Sorry for all the problems I've been giving you over this issue.