Vehicle Type in Player Panel

Hello:  Thanks for this very useful mod pack.  I am having an issue setting up the player panel list that displays during the battle (not the battle start screen).  I would like the player panel to display in some way the vehicle type.  In the mod settings preview there is a version where the vehicle silhouette appears In a colored box that is color coded to the type of vehicle.  (This option looks like the WGModEssentials version). But when I run the mod with that option selected the color coding is not there and the panel has a washed out translucent look.  I could not find an option where the vehicle type is displayed with the usual type icon (bars, triangle, square) in the list, which is what I would most prefer.   That type in on appears in the battle start screen but not in the player panel, in any mod version I have seen (or the regular game).  

Any advice on how to set this up? Thanks! 

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Screen shot of battle screen.docx

Edited by Serpentine_Shel
Typos
  • Administrator

You didnt install any contour icons, pick something you like, like the ones you mentioned, they might be visible on previews in player's panel, but they are not installed if you won't select them later in the modpack. They are only preview in the preview screenshot, and aren't part of the selected mod.

When you attach screenshot, just attach the image file, don't add it to word document.