Sign in to follow this  
Geraint Griffiths

Any way to change?

Hi i have been using this mod pack for a few weeks now and my question is. Is there a way to change the mods without having to run the installer and reinstalling it every time? I do a clean install but i change certain things that i like or done like you know.

There isnt other way, you have to relaunch the exe.

I too was hoping there was a way to change the settings without having to reload the whole mod but I see there isn't.  Next hope is, is there a way to print or save a list of all the setting choices I made so it goes quicker the next time?  The only ways I can think of are using a camera or screen shots.

The installer will remember what you have selected previously. Just don't uninstall it between updates like some people does.

The list of selected mods is saved here: c:\Games\World_of_Tanks_NA\Aslain_Modpack\_Aslains_Installer_Options.inf, you can use this file to load same setup of mods on another pc or something like that. https://aslain.com/index.php?/topic/226-20052018-loadinf-for-aslains-installer-v271-gui/