New Hakabase Panels not working in 9.4.2 or 4.3

It is working with the version 9.4.0 but today I downloaded .2 (and then .3) and now I'm not able to get the side panels to show. I removed them and installed Badobest, then went back to Haka but they're still not there. I do have "remove all old versions and clear all cache files" checked, but Haka is just not there. I go back to 9.4.0 and they're there again. 

Edited by Arctander

Mhh i had also the issues. i installed it - the option menü ingame shows up in the left corner - but no sidepanels.

here you got a video ... where you can see that i used the repair game function, then i download version 5 of the wows mod pack, installed it - and do a match ingame and show u that there a no side panels. hope this could helps.

The mods:
Panel of Hakabase  wont work
Port Zoom out didnt checked that
Zeiss Extreme x25 not sure may be it worked -
Badobest-HP + Nick worked
ship move direction worked
Ribbons small and move it into the middle worked

And here are the log file:

Edited by TheKelric
Deleted the logfile and the video cause this wasnt the issue

i deleted this file and startet the game do a match and the sidepanels are not shown :(

Edit: i ll try this: deinstalled wows during WG-Center. Reinstall. Fresh Download from your current mod version. start the game and may be this fix the problem.

Edited by TheKelric