Don't see wn8 stats in-game

After few hours with the game and few breaks to figure the problem, I've search and I couldn't find the answer that would solve my problem. Solutions I found were not good for my case. 

Can you help?

Thanks.

I was using aslain last 5 years without a problem with wn8.

Thanks.

- i've deleted all wg stuff  recently, so I set it up from the beginning, working everything.

- updated a game, updated aslain works everything.

- today, I've updated a game the aslain mod pack & modxvm site & no wn8 in-game.

did "STEP 3" from the other:

this didn't helped: "

STEP 3

After doing a lot of research, I found out that XVM has changed how it handles all the files and settings. Part of that is it changed where it stores the tokens that keep all of your connection information to their database. Turns out, that they now place the 2 tokens used in the following directory: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Wargaming.net\WorldOfTanks\xvm

Delete both of the tokens there, then go back to www.modxvm.com, sign in, click on Update Statistics (to make it resend the tokens to your client when you log back in), then log back into the game. This solved mine and 1 other person's issue that I've talked to so far.

I hope this helps someone!"

WorldOfTanks_2020-05-16_02-43-52.jpg

Edited by sigea
  • Like 1

I did above again + reinstalling aslain mods and it finally worked (just made a battle with wn8 showing). I guess I deleted few files only earlier... Above case, I've deleted whole content of multiple directories (I did backup of course) in there. Run the game and Activated again the stats on modxvm (crucial part coz updating it's only part of it) and it worked. Probably previous stuff would work if I would press a button "Activate again", not just only Update. 

Fcking simple overlook. ;)

Edited by sigea