Mod Causing Game Crash

Hi, Have a game crash issue after clicking battle with OdTo Battle camera installed, game runs fine when the OdTo Battle camera is not installed and the crash is replicated no matter how many times I install and re-install. All other mods run fine. Have used this mod before without issue so not sure what is happening. Have followed the guidelines and nothing is working apart from not installing the mod. Any help appreciated, Thanks.

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip

My game has actually also crashed to desktop 3 times. It has happend when i leave a battle by clicking: Return to port.

However i have not been able to install OdTo Battle camera since it returned to modpack since you cant install both Yazoom and OdTo anymore so for me its not the OdTo.
I will of course install the newer modpack and see what happens.. So my log files is not the latest version of modpack just so you know.

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip

Edited by peppesbodega2

after i roll back driver radeon to 20.3.1 everything better and i can play many game  without any error. one time i can't play and close WOWS by task manager and i go see event log it show this massage (picture)  hahaha

capture_001_19052020_170928.jpg

My mod Odto camera as perfectly stable. I am using it with more then 20 mods. For now it has no compatibility version with other camera mods, but I am working on automatization of this process.

Soon it will work again.

I checked Aslain installer 0.9.4.0_04 and included version of camerasConsumer.xml  responsible for camera settings file was unfortunately  from old 0.9.3.0 patch, so it crashed. In current version of Aslain 0.9.4.0_07 everything is ok.

If You are from EU server, You can always write about possible problems with this mod in thread at WG site: Odto Camera