Yazoom and OdTo Cameras

Why cant you install both Yazoom and OdTo cameras anymore??

I thought OdTo battle camera was really nice. Description should be changed a little bit i think since you can get the feeling that it only works with spotter plane wich is not correct (unless it´s changed now), it works without spotterplane as well where you get a lower viewing angle.

However i cant install it anymore since i need the Yazoom camera with more zoom OUT as well for better view when sailing around.

Are these to not compatible anymore or what happend??

W dniu 19.05.2020 o 11:59, peppesbodega2 napisał:

Why cant you install both Yazoom and OdTo cameras anymore??

I thought OdTo battle camera was really nice.

It's nice that somebody likes my port mod :-). At first I made it for myself, then I published it for a few months. There was any response about it, so I resigned to make a new public versions. After a few months after how Aslain agreed to include it in his pack, I published it again, but still had no info that anybody is using it, so my involvement in its creation has diminished to some extent.

Compatibility between different mods after WG patches was made by hand and it took some effort. I am working on automatization of this process. Please have some patience, becouse it takes a lot of time for me.

If You have any any comments or You want some additional changes to be made please post them in: https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/127694-094x-odto-camera/

In meantime I am adding a new options:

In mod version 0.9.5 flags will be displayed closer together, to make their management easier for their collectors :-). A red frame will be added for choosen flags, camouflages and signals for better visibility.

camo.jpg.b45ab09c51c0ab0dc020592793c785e

• Upvote 1