Have Red Sky with Black Letters in Game - HELP!

I am experiencing games in World of Warships where the entire sky, down to just above the tallest mountain on land, is a vivid red with arc's or large unreadable letters.   The surface of the water is tinted with a red hue as well.    I believe it may only be occurring on certain maps but I have not been able to figure out which ones yet.     In the WoWs Forum other players advised me that they had also experienced this and it is being caused by one of the mods in Aslain's, though non advised which one.      It is very disconcerting to play.    I do no know/understand how to find computer related stuff/files and often do not understand what people are asking me to do on a computer.    Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.    Thank You Sir and I do very much appreciate your work and efforts on behalf of we players.

Screenshot (18).png

Screenshot (10).png

1 godzinę temu, 1810328 napisał:

I am experiencing games in World of Warships where the entire sky, down to just above the tallest mountain on land, is a vivid red with arc's or large unreadable letters.

It happens when texture is removed from the game files after patch and this alternate texture is used:

from file: resources.xml

<!-- Texture map to be used in place of missing textures -->
        <blackBmp>    system/maps/col_black.dds        </blackBmp>

And those letters say: texture not found.

LOGS?????     Where would I find them?    I sincerely apologize but the only thing I use a PC for is to play this game and use Apple for everything else as I can stumble around in it and fix or find things in a day or two.    A PC is like hyroglyphics to me.

Downloaded your latest update 9.4.0. #08  then ran the Check and Fix program in the Wargaming.net launcher and it showed nothing wrong.    

Following this path  Drive E then Games then World of Warships, then World of Warships NA then Reports there was nothing in the Reports Filed totally blank.

I then followed the same path but at WoWs NA  I went into the bin64 file and found a Reports File.    It was also empty.    I could not find any other Report files.

????

I've noted the Red Sky occurs on the Sleeping Giant and Crash Zone Alpha Maps thus far.   Hope that helps you with this mystery.   I've also discovered it occurs in the WoWs Map LOOP as well.

Edited by 1810328
Additional Information

I'm still having this problem.   Here is what I have thus far done -   1.  Reported to you and you suggested I use the Game Launcher to check the integrity of the game.   I did that and it showed no issues.    You asked that I send you the logs.    I was only able to locate logs on my computer at these addresses:   E: WoWs, WoWsNA, Reports.   That folder was empty.   I then followed this path:  E: WoWs, WoWs, NA, bin64, Reports and it was also empty.   I was unable to find any other Report files????

Yesterday I downloaded your update 9.4.0. #09, re-ran the Launcher's Game Check and it showed no problems with the game, or it's integrity.    BUT I am STILL getting the RED SKY's when I play on the WoWs Maps:   Red Sky, Sleeping Giant, Crash Zone Alpha, and Loop consistently.

Any help you could provide that this computer ignorant old man (I'm 79) could understand would be greatly appreciated.     Thanking you in advance.

ALSO, my current game name is dbw86 as I changed it a long time ago from 1810328.

Edited by 1810328
Added one last item

I used what you suggested and never found anything close to an "ap" like that I could install on my PC (I have no Cell phone so no apps)  

I did read somethin about your program storing logs so I managed to locate and it and drug it into this message.     I really hope this is what you need as I am flying blind, dumb, and stupid on this stuff.    Thanks so very much Sir.

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip