Cannot buy tank with interface scaling at 1.4 :/

• Administrator
13 hours ago, zalmoxis91 said:

Hi

Thread title says it all. Res is 2k. Even in a window I can't scroll down and see the buy tank option....

Attach logs like Darth_Clicker mentioned. Also attach screenshot showing this problem.

• Administrator

Logs are always mandatory when you report a problem. If you are using UI Scale mod and this happens, then I think nothing can be done about it, but I can forward it with logs to the  mod author and maybe in future he can address is somehow.

I had this problem before and I would edit a notepad in the mod itself. A while ago, promod was the UI scaler I think. So in the mod itself I could edit a notepad and revert it back to 1. Then after I buy a tank I would just put it back at 1.4

But I cannot find any mod location for the UI scaler, nor a notepad to manually edit it.

If I use the installer, I would have to remove all other mods or wait 5 minutes until everything is removed, then remember the choices for the next update again.

• Administrator

You should never uninstall the modpack, unless you want to get rid of it permanently. Just re-launch it, and make one change (uncheck UI Scale), but if you want to do it only for the shopping, then yeah, it's easier to edit mod config. To make it, visit this example path: mods\configs\promod\uiscale.json

3 minutes ago, Aslain said:

You should never uninstall the modpack, unless you want to get rid of it permanently. Just re-launch it, and make one change (uncheck UI Scale), but if you want to do it only for the shopping, then yeah, it's easier to edit mod config. To make it, visit this example path: mods\configs\promod\uiscale.json

Yes this is what I want to do. But I have no idea which exact file/path to go to. I can't find the promod folder

don't use ui scale 1.4 on a 1440p monitor set ui scale to 1.2 in the modpack when you install it and then go to your world of tanks game folder and go to mods/config/promod and change to 1.0 in uiscale.json i have a 1440p msi optix27cq monitor and use ui scale 1.0. and if you don't like 1.0 ui scale try 1.1 or 1.2 dont go higher it will mess things up and after you have set your ui scale to your liking you can install that uiscale.json in the custom folder like it do 

• Upvote 3