WoWs Download for v9.4.0 #12 5-31-2020 loses connection

I've tried every one of your "direct" download links and each time I get a Red Triangle Warning from Windows 10 which I over ride.    Each time the download lost connection 3 times at "Blast Bags Mod 8.2.0.7z" with message stating "Connecting" and then after a couple of minutes informed me to try again.    The last time it started at 1:58 then at 1:59 (Pacific US Time) it said Flags Historical Porportions Historical with Imperial Japan THEN AT 2:00 pm it said Fonts 9.4.0.7z.   At 2:01 pm it was port_Drydock and at 2:01 it was Blast Bags and then said "Connecting" and a couple of minutes later it advised me to Retry as they failed to reconnect.    Throughout all this my internet was working fine with normal speed (it is via Cox Cable at a much higher than standard speed package I pay for).    I went to the program of yours I found the last time, the only one I could find anywhere on my computer and it was empty.  

I attached print screen of what I saw and hope that helps.    

I apologize for bothering you Sir.    dbw86 from Las Vegas

Aslain's Cannot connect screen.png

Screenshot (20).png

Edited by 1810328
Added Print Screen Photos.

I am experiencing the same error, but with different files:

1627055279_Screenshot(2).thumb.png.30f6e5e3fcd6798899e555fbbc616b4c.png

I have disabled all antivirus protection, but this has had no effect in resolving the issue.  Hitting next and running through the rest of the installation process leads to some of the visual mods — namely the Over Target Markers — being broken and incorrectly displaying in-game.  Can anything else be done to resolve the DLC server issue, if that is what it is?

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip

• Aslain locked this topic