My 'View' keeps getting Stolen.

Background:  I have been running pretty much the same Mods for a LONG time.  And this has been happening forever...

Problem:  When I am next to a Rock, Building, etc. the Game keeps changing my view from Sniper to Above Behind me, Above Next to me, etc.  So say I'm next to a building and try to zoom in to shoot.  Suddenly I'm looking down on my tank from the Building.  I have to Fight and Fight to get it to zoom in, it keeps wanting to change my Perspective.  I don't know if it is the Zoom Mod or the Game has 'Triggers' attached to Rocks, Buildings, etc that change the view perspective (Camera) thus losing opportunities to shoot.

This started happening with the latest 1.9.1 patch.  I thought it was a problem with the Berlin map but it happened again on the mannerheim map once I reached B4 moving to C3 my view was stuck at B4 while my tank was at C3.  Needless to say I stopped the game at that point and removed the mod and reinstalled it.  I'm going to try now and see if that fixed it.

shot_037.jpg

shot_038.jpg

Just tried it again and my view was stuck in the middle of the screen.  I had to uninstall and will wait until another update is made.