Sidepanel by Autospy missing panel information

I have.  Do you need a list of the addons I am using to troubleshoot?  Something else....I might have accidentally installed the 9.4.X version in 9.5 WoWs before the 9.5 addon pack was available, if that would honk up anything.  ...that is why I was asking if there was any kind of manual clear/wipe I could try.

This is from my CompList file if that helps....I didn't really see any errors in the install log, but I am not really familiar with this tool either :)

Setup type:
      Custom installation

Selected components:
      ----------------------[ Screen panels ]--------------------------------------
         Side Panels by AutoSpy
      At the top
         Team HP bars
      -----------------------------[ Crosshairs ]-----------------------------------------
         dynamic crosshairs
            crosshair Nomogram (dynamic)
               Nomogram: Classic & Modern
      More visible range finder
         range finder: green
      Ship Movement Indicator
         SMI: v5 (X33STORM)
      ---------------------------[ Port mods ]-------------------------------------------
         Tech-Tree
            All ships in tech-tree: by Arnak
      Custom shells & tracer contrails
         shells & tracers by BlackSkull
      The GUI elements
         Move GUI elements #2
      Alt Hud
         Navigator
            Navigator: centered
      Remove unwanted texts from the map view
      Info Panel (enemy)
      Regen Assistant
      Score timer
      -----------------------------[ Sound mods ]---------------------------------------
         Crew Voices
            ARP to normal
            HSF to normal
            Azur Lane to normal

Additional tasks:
      Installation options
         Remove all previous mods from the game (strongly advised)
         Delete installer cache files in "Aslain_Modpack\DL_cache" folder

@Naturian You have already been given 2 solutions to the problem. 
1)  Remove the conflicting mod.  Namely delete "Advanced Battle Loading Screen".  Suggested by myself. or
2)  Ignore the issue first time you play one game.  Then restart WoWs and it should be fixed.  Suggested by Aslain himself.

This forum is better suited to the self-sufficient types.  Have you considered using the alternate to Aslains that is promoted by WG themselves? 

Sometimes you have to read between the lines.  I found a conflict between 2 mods.   "Delete the one you don't need and the other will work" is the unsaid between the lines thing I was talking about.

none of these solutions work for me, sadly...I tried the restart WoWs...and I don't run ADvanced Battle Loading Screen (never have).

Can't get hakabase or Autospy side panels to work. The only side panel that works for me currently is badobest.

It could be tied to Steam?

I tried latest package this morning.  I tried only installing the one side panel mod (and restarting twice).  Still no luck.

I know troubleshooting something you can't reproduce is impossible, so if you need me to send logs or if there is a debug mode I could enable some logging on that I could forward to Autospy or yourself to help you just let me know.

And, Thank you for looking into this!