WOT won't let me in....

After the last update (v.x.x.x.1), WOT game won't let me in stating no common thread to v.x.x.x.3 modpack. I don't remember how to go vanilla. I don't think it's anything I'm doing wrong. I'm doing everything as I have for the last 5 or 6 years. If it's WOT's problem, is there any word on the time it will take to rectify? 

There was an issue on WOT NA server which was apparently fixed. However if it persist you may submit a ticket. To go vanilla from the game center were the button is press the arrow then choose from there.

From the game center

A fix has been implemented and the issue of some tankers receiving an error involving consumables synchronization and preventing them from logging in should be resolved now. If you're still experiencing issues, please submit a support ticket.

Thanks again for your patience!

Edited by Bigbandtheory

This is what I get: After clean install, go into the game "vanilla", I get- "you are running the latest game version 1.9.1.2065. Then I go into Aslain's WoT download for World of Tanks 1.9.0.3. , Aslain's WoT ModPack v.1.9.0.3 #8, download #2 (direct). At this point I get an alert - "Attention: Unsuitable game client version detected. This ModPack is made for 1.9.0.3 only!" When I select "OK", I am into modpack area (NA Client). When I make selections and move to " Completing the Aslain's WoT ModPack Setup Wizard", then select "FINISH". Then try to enter game, I get "Game resource path does not exist: D: World_of_Tanks_ N/A res_mods/ 1.9.1.0" at which point, I can't get into game. 

I am doing everything I  do everytime I do a clean install for a new update of this type. Should I submit a support ticket?

34 minutes ago, nosyaaap said:

This is what I get: After clean install, go into the game "vanilla", I get- "you are running the latest game version 1.9.1.2065. Then I go into Aslain's WoT download for World of Tanks 1.9.0.3. , Aslain's WoT ModPack v.1.9.0.3 #8, download #2 (direct). At this point I get an alert - "Attention: Unsuitable game client version detected. This ModPack is made for 1.9.0.3 only!" When I select "OK", I am into modpack area (NA Client). When I make selections and move to " Completing the Aslain's WoT ModPack Setup Wizard", then select "FINISH". Then try to enter game, I get "Game resource path does not exist: D: World_of_Tanks_ N/A res_mods/ 1.9.1.0" at which point, I can't get into game. 

I am doing everything I  do everytime I do a clean install for a new update of this type. Should I submit a support ticket?

OMG.... wow.
You are trying to load 1.9.0.3 on game ver 1.9.1... the installer even warned you "Attention: Unsuitable game client version detected. This ModPack is made for 1.9.0.3 only!""

WTF are you trying to install this???

If you can't fix it... do another clean install of the game and DO NOT TRY TO INSTALL THIS..... until there is a compatible ver.

The reply was already given, but yeah. You can see and write that the game is "1.9.1" but you still get a modpack vor "1.9.0.x" and try to install it.

You gotta wait for the modpack to update. Friday some time. EU/RU isn't updated until Friday/tomorrow.

There was nothing rude in what was said, if you're talking to me.

And as for "game resource path" - it's because you're installing the wrong modpack version, and thus it deletes the correct versioned folder, you can avoid clean installing the game, by manually creating the missing folders stated in the error message.

If you're refering to OldGaf, it makes sense. If it's towards me, not so much.

17 minutes ago, nosyaaap said:

Some really rude people! So much for "donate". If I wanted to be treated like crap, I already have a wife. Thanks.

ok... sorry man... I work in IT support and just had a frustrating week with users not following instructions / ignoring warnings....I should not take it out on you.

You need to understand how this works... the mod game number has to match the game patch. That is why it warned you not to use it.

Also "So much for "donate"." ... you are not donating to me.... only to Aslain :)

Edited by OldGaf
15 hours ago, Quaksen said:

There was nothing rude in what was said, if you're talking to me.

And as for "game resource path" - it's because you're installing the wrong modpack version, and thus it deletes the correct versioned folder, you can avoid clean installing the game, by manually creating the missing folders stated in the error message.

If you're refering to OldGaf, it makes sense. If it's towards me, not so much.

I was only referring to OldGaf. Poor guy. I read his remark. He was apparently the only one to have a bad day. I was only asking what the problem was/ me or you. The answer should have been me and you. Me, because I'm loyal to a fault, and I never in 5 or 6 years came up against that particular set of circumstances; and you, for putting mods out there that look like they are usable. I disregarded the alerts BECAUSE I never had a problem like that  come up in the house of Aslain. You guys simply dissed me for looking stupid. Thanks. It seems like if you were experiencing (according to the other guy) problems with people "all day" due to the #'s not matching. Couldn't you simply lined the choices out. I've seen that before. I shouldn't tell you how to handle things. Next time I'll just wait a week, check back, wait another week, check back, repeat. It's been fun, having to explain myself. The game is almost as much fun, even though for 8 years I've been the worst player ever, but, it gives me some giggles. Again, thanks.  

The modpack, at the time it was posted, was usable, but the game updated for NA, while it did not update for EU/RU until today - that's what caused it, along with ignoring the warning message, it happens - I think we've all tried ignoring a warning message being too used to just cruise through things.

Noone was calling you stupid, or making you look stupid, but we both did point out you should probably have noticed the version difference. That's all. (The main important numbers are the first 3-4, being 1.9.0.x or 1.9.1.x with this latest update)

The choices are lined out though, but if you missed it getting what you are used to, this happened. (The download header says, for example now:

Download for World of Tanks 1.9.1.0

If you follow/subscribe to the thread, you'll get an email notification when a modpack is released. No need to check back then. :thumbsup: (Top right corner, it's called follow on here, and actually follow on worldoftanks.com too, not subscribe)