1st person camera perspective

Does anyone know where is the point where the camera for the 1st person perspective is placed? Is it the place on the turret where is the barrel put? I'm asking as I'd like to know which part of my tank is visible when I can see the the enemy barrel aimed at me.

Edited by KeyBall
misspelling in the title
10 godzin temu, Bigbandtheory napisał:

Thank you for suggestion. It's close to the answer, but I'm still not sure. It's part of detection mechanism. There's on visibility checkpoint placed in the top middle of the turret. Then in the theory my commander cupola shoult not be hit when I don't see the enemy's barrel. But it's hit. That suggests that view point for camera is located lower than that top, middle of the turret,  probably the gun mount point. But for now it's just my guess. I'd like to have certain information, as even if it's that gun mount point then it could be located in the center, top or bottom of gun mount. For me it matters.

3 godziny temu, Darth_Clicker napisał:

Personally, I don't have any idea of the answer.  If you don't the info you need here, I suggest asking your question on WoTLabs Forum in the Core Skills and Mechanics section.  Good luck!

That forum sounds apt for that question. I've placed it there.