Skins by [KA]sual not working correctly

I have a question regarding the skins from [KA]sual. Are the ship numbering suppose to be visible while in port or only during battles for the different nations? I was trying to ask this question in the forum chat, but with everything going on with the WOT updates I figured it got missed. I have added the logs to this report.  I will get screen shots of the different ships I have that the installation window says the skins work for, but from what I have noticed, only the Royal Navy and the Swedish ship numbers seem to be working. I don't have all of the destroyers to see if all ships in each of the nations are having the issue or if it's just the ones I do have. 812409582_NonumbersHarugumo.thumb.png.f0ffc222d4df2b95e78029b2b2369962.png

Tier 6 Farragut.png

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip

Hi! It's the mod creator himself here.

The Modification should render both in port as in battle.

I'm not sure what's causing the issue you're facing, but I'm not able to recreate the issue you illustrated after reinstalling my own mods from Aslain's. Perhaps a reinstalling of the mod pack could be helpful.

If anything, it might be beneficial to check if there are other mods which happens to conflicting.

Hello [KA]sual,

I love the mods and would definitely love for them to work correctly. I will try uninstalling the whole mod pack and starting fresh with a new mod pack installation to see if there might be a mod that is conflicting with your mod. 

Ok, I uninstalled the mod pack entirely through the uninstall function in Windows, and deleted any files that I saw with Aslain's mop pack name on them. I the reinstalled the current updated mod pack and I'm still getting several ships with no numbers on them, but if I'm reading the installation client correctly then I have certain ships with numbers on them that shouldn't have any numbers on them and ships without number that should have number on them. Just to give you an example, the installation client says for the US Navy Peace Time Hull Number Mod [Tier 6 - 10] Adds hull numbers to bows and sterns of ships Farragut, Mahan (both hulls A, B, and C) Sims, Benson, Fletcher, & Gearing. I don't have ships Mahan, Benson, Fletcher, or Gearing to see if those ships are working, but the numbers are working on Sims, Kidd, Benham, and Monaghan which are all premium ships. It is the same with the Japanese markings too, only working on certain premium ships as well. If you like I can take screen shots of all the ships that the numbers and markings are working on. I wold love to learn how these mods work and what to look at someday as I like trying to help fix things in general. I apologize in advance with the long reply, only trying to give you a clear picture of what ships are working and which ones are not. Thank you for your time in this matter.

Edited by MaddTrker
typo